MCKENZIE REBELS 7A CHAMPS

Butchie

The Rebels must play one game at a time and keep the "Will To Win". It is always a problem playing private schools that recruit against teams that play with what is in their school district.

Go Rebels!!!!!!! :P

Maverick I really enjoy your posts and enjoy having you on here with us. I really don't have much to say bout public versus private. I'm sure one could say that about recruiting. I don't understand the rules on boundaries and players to comment on it. So i guess your by yourself in this complaint. :lol:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maverick348,

Good to see you on here helpin' us keep the faith!!!!!!!

Butchie, you're doing just fine on here. Hey, if we can't cut up with our opponents from time to time what good is all this anyway!!!!

Last but, far from least, to all you football fans in the area who have taken time to get on here and post well wishes to the Rebels this season we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and invite you along for the rest of the ride however long it may be. I hope that in about 3 more weeks we can be inviting ya'll along with us to the 'Boro to try and bring the Gold Ball home.

"If ya' ain't got a dream, ya' ain't got nothin'!!!!!!!"

Maverick348,

Good to see you on here helpin' us keep the faith!!!!!!!

Butchie, you're doing just fine on here. Hey, if we can't cut up with our opponents from time to time what good is all this anyway!!!!

Last but, far from least, to all you football fans in the area who have taken time to get on here and post well wishes to the Rebels this season we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and invite you along for the rest of the ride however long it may be. I hope that in about 3 more weeks we can be inviting ya'll along with us to the 'Boro to try and bring the Gold Ball home.

"If ya' ain't got a dream, ya' ain't got nothin'!!!!!!!"

If ya'll sitting on the fence waiting to say I told you so, Wouldn't be more fun to be a part of something special, and express your feeling either way pro or con for the Rebels. Cmon get behind these young men and let em read ur support. Well that's it for me tonite. I'm butchie and I'm out. :rolleyes:

If ya'll sitting on the fence waiting to say I told you so, Wouldn't be more fun to be a part of something special, and express your feeling either way pro or con for the Rebels. Cmon get behind these young men and let em read ur support. Well that's it for me tonite. I'm butchie and I'm out. :rolleyes:

I hear my bed callin' me too!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::lol:

If ya'll sitting on the fence waiting to say I told you so, Wouldn't be more fun to be a part of something special, and express your feeling either way pro or con for the Rebels. Cmon get behind these young men and let em read ur support. Well that's it for me tonite. I'm butchie and I'm out. :D

it's been fun reading what ya'll have to say and ya'll about cover how we all feel. Thanks butchie and duckman for keeping us informed and entertained! I am so proud of these Rebels. they have worked hard and continue to work hard and that hard work is paying off. Give it your all and know we are here supporting you wholeheartedly.

luv ya Rebels!

Yes they surely are! I look foward to traveling to M'boro and catching another great game by the Rebs. They have done an outstanding job thus far for 7A

Hey good to hear from you, and it aint over yet. Tomorrow night another big step will be taken. :thumb:

Edited by Butchie

I do have to give major props to the MHS Rebs, they laid it out all season long. Good luck throughout the playoffs, show JB and the rest of 1A who the champion is :thumb:

How Bout Them Wildcats Huh? Good to hear from ya. :thumb:

And Rebelgirl, Jump on in here, Tha Duck bites but I'm peaceful. :thumb: