BustinOut

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who will win this game for pride

Ghs- 49

Dchs-10

Well, I think this is a pretty good rivalry that these teams have had going for a long time. If the Greenville team that played against East last night shows up, it could get that high, but this is also a Crockett team that has surprised some teams this year with how they play. I don't see the score getting that high though.

Well, I think this is a pretty good rivalry that these teams have had going for a long time. If the Greenville team that played against East last night shows up, it could get that high, but this is also a Crockett team that has surprised some teams this year with how they play. I don't see the score getting that high though.

35 ghs 14 dchs

Kent Green

Quoted for truth. I know this year is pretty much over, but I've seen some of the boys who are returning next year, and Crockett looks to have some athletes. There is a 10th grader right now who looks like a senior, built and athletic. I'm betting he will turn heads the next two seasons on the field.

Coach Green really turned around things in Crockett. 3 wins in one season from a team that was 1-29 the last three years. That is a lot. Now he has a full year to put in the program he wants. I think Crockett will be at least a 500 team next year.

Quoted for truth. I know this year is pretty much over, but I've seen some of the boys who are returning next year, and Crockett looks to have some athletes. There is a 10th grader right now who looks like a senior, built and athletic. I'm betting he will turn heads the next two seasons on the field.

Coach Green really turned around things in Crockett. 3 wins in one season from a team that was 1-29 the last three years. That is a lot. Now he has a full year to put in the program he wants. I think Crockett will be at least a 500 team next year.

I could see a big difference in DC this year as compared to the past. I was really suprised. I think they will be better in the future but not friday night. I think GV will win by at least 2 td's.

I am one of the bigest sore losers around especially when it is my last night on a football filed but i cant be sore about this one crockett earnd it. they came out to win they were ready to play and get after it, i wish i could say the same for us. I think crockett wanted it alot more then us. it was a sad night for us seniors and i dont think all of our juniors and sophmores really knew what all the seniors on both teams were playing for and i hope they will see it by time they are in our position. Congradulations to the crockett team and even more to the seinors, as for us sorry it had to end like this if you gave it your all then your a winner tonight to and the team keep your heads up, work hard in the off season and get them next year.

GOOD BYE TO MY 30 OR SO FAMLEY MEMBERS

GOOD BYE TO MY 11 BROTHERS

GOOD BYE TO MY COACH'S

AND MOST OF ALL GOOD BYE TO MY FOOTBALL

YOU ALL WILL BE MISSED VERY MUCH.

"IF WINNING ISN'T EVERY THING THEN WHY DO THEY KEEP SCORE"

"48 minutes you will remeber for the rest of your life."