Adam Townsend

hamptonbigdogs

Once again, we should be thanking you and JEN for being the parents you are and raising gret kids. Adam has always been a blessing to watch, and to tell you the truth, it was hard to see him on the sidelines on cruthches. But you know what, that is better than the week before being in a wheelchair. I am sure his progression with this injury has superceeded everyones expectations and hope that we will see him again this year. Keep your head high, because this is not the end of Adam's football career, and you also have to very proud of the way you all have raseid him and Emily. :thumb:

We would like to thank everyone for all the prayers and gifts. It has helped Adam and us so much. Adam is doing great and keep on praying for him. And lets not forget about all the other football players that is hurt and injured. Again thanks so much and Go Dogs!

Big dog, you have an amazing son, you and Jennifer have done an excellent job intstilling pride, heart, and soul into this young man. He has inspired so many and will continue to do that all of his life. He is humble, hard working and very down to earth. I can only hope when my son comes up next year, he will try to attain that kind of work ethic and desire to be the best he can be. Good luck and a speedy recovery to Adam. And Adam, thanks for all the oohs and ahhs and wows that you have made everyone say and thanks in advance for all the ones you will make them say again. Your truly and outstanding young man.

I've not seen Adam play football in quite a while but have seen him other places. I have seen film of the guy.......one tough young man. When hearing of his injury I was confident, because of his dedication, that he would be back stronger and faster than ever. That will happen and he will carry on. There is that fire within some guys and that fire burns hot in Adam. Get well Adam and carry that 'torch' high and strong. Good luck :thumb: AND GO BULLDOGS!!

Just wondering - on the Friday Night reports, they stated that Adam may be back for playoffs and in the paper on Sunday this was again stated. Glad to hear of the speedy recovery and wish you the best. Wondering if he is planning on trying to play if they make if farther in the playoffs?