Cookeville Cavaliers Region 3-5a champs

2XxX0

I think a few of you will be eating your words. You do it every year, never give region 3 a chance and they win every year.

I won't be eating anything. I am in region 3 myself. I am simply making an opinionated observation that region 4, from top to bottom, is stronger this year than region 3 is. I don't think you will find many people that will disagree to that. I will be pulling for all 4 region 3 teams in the first round, but they will all have their hands full.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, being from Region 3, my man LCstatman doesn't suffer from Riverdale-itus. He's being what folks call objective - a rare phenomenon on these boards. :rolleyes:

Personally, if I were a betting man I'd jump at even money bets on Cookeville and Lincoln County in the first round.

Edited by jabbo

2XxX0 what do you think cookevilles strengths are? where do you feel like they need to improve the most?

mainly they need to work on some of the linemans..to help block and everything for there QB..but they have already improve alot!! at first..they wasnt good on Def but since the games been goin on that have got it alot better..hold the other team and give the ball to there Off. so they could put some Points up...they just have a great coach "Coach Joslin." he is a good man and he knows how to push them into something they want..yes they might have to go threw alot of heck..but like this season..NOBODY and i mean NOBODY thought Cookeville was goin to win..everybody said LC should have won and not us...but everything joslin did to them really help them out and winning another Region!! thanks for the Q? "Mr Heisman" Take it easy