Top Underclassmen (Soph and Fresh)

Guest AJSheridan4

I follow all of these district and region games, and it is a very tough district, but I do not know if it is the best in the state. You're right though, what other district can say that every close game they have had goes into overtime. The 3rd place game went in to overtime, and the game winner was with less than 30 secs. left. Then for Kingston to come out the next day, without hardly any rest and push L.C. harder than any team has pushed them this year is amazing, so saying these two teams are "mediocre", you might want to rephrase that a little.

Edited by MAS1831

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mas1831, you have got quite a noggin' for soccer. Usually your insights are right on and you seem determined to call it down the middle, regardless of your personal feelings towards a particular team. I'll remain interested in your future posts because you represent a fairly unbiased opinion on most issues I've seen. :huh:

Thank you Kazam, might I also add that Kingston was(don't know if it still stands) the only team to play Brentwood to a 0-0 first half, and have you seen L.C.s' 20-1-1 record......If you have than Oneida wasn't one of the teams that L.C. got one of those wins on....so think before you post guys.

Edited by MAS1831

Columbia actually played Brentwood to a 0-0 tie through about 72 minutes, before allowing 3 goals in the last eight minutes. Brentwood dominated the game but our defense played awesome until the first goal was scored then we let down because it was obvious we werent going to score..

Yo Gus.. I mean hhs1. I can't help it that your team is bad. I know that you are still realing from the pain of being beaten by the Brentwood team in you age in the Hendersonville Tourny. I know that their victory must have cut you very deep.. about to the point where your soul leaked out of your body.

Im from FHS and we have a guy (Matt Rotchford #10) on our team that has started almost every game as an 8th grader!! He's quick and has an incredible amount of accuracy to be so young......he's starting above seniors and i can already tell you---he is something to be afraid of when his upper years comes!!

yo, its not gus soccernut. that game we had 10 men show up and still managed to have at least 80% possession. id say it was the worst game of the year, everybody has those kind of games. after that game, we managed to barely beat you 8-0 and 10-0 in the next games we played you. about 40% of my team plays odp, all of them have played in the past, most of the ones that dont now choose not to. almost all freshmen on tnfc start on pretty good varsity teams, such as Brentwood, BGA, Hendersonville, Hillsboro, and Centennial, these teams are good too. brentwood 'fusion' isnt even d1. before you bash other teams, look at quality of you and your players.

Well if you guys had 80% of the possession then how did you let in 4 goals. There was know way you had 80 % of the possession. There were other spectators there and they said that we had at least 60% of the possession. I really don't care about the quality of our players, because its a team game. And as a team we slaughtered you.