Top Underclassmen (Soph and Fresh)

Guest AJSheridan4

Hey I was at the game of Brentwood and TNFC 88 at Hendersonville. That game decided who would move on from my game. TNFC didn't have 80% of the possession and Brentwood didn't have 60%. It was a pretty even game. Brentwood got a lucky goal, but the other three were all good. TNFC had plenty of shots, but none of them were good. But does it really matter...?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

titansfan: tnfc has one d1 title, and we're making a run at this year. the teams that have the best chances are knoxville, memphis fc and us. we beat knoxville and drew mfc in the fall. soccernut: it doesnt matter what you think, it was one game, and we did most of the possession, your team could not pass. you guys have about 4 breakways, 5 shots. as i said, after that game we beat you 8-0 and 10-0. you would have to be out of your mind to say your team is any good. now, this is over.

Ok... listen up all TNFC players 88.. The 8-0 and 9-0 (not 10) were in inddoor . We stink at indoor and you guys are unbelievably good. Indoor and outdor don't compare. And we don't play d1 because we are a good d2 team and don't want to be a bad d1 team like you guys... You guys don't have a chance at state. Memphis will beat you.. Fuego will probably tie or beat you...and you guys say you are a good team that doesn't play in local tournements?? you guys didn't even will your own tourny.. Why would you travel when you can gets your butts handed to your right here in tenn.?!?!?!?

I have seen and played against both, Brentwood Fusion and TNFC '88. I can say without question TNFC '88 is the supieror team. If presented with an oppurtunty in state, they would wax the floor with the Brentwood Fusion.

Edited by GK05

actually tnfc88' are favorites to win state in june, im not sure why you say they are a bad D1 team? I know about their team and they rarely lose to any tennessee teams, and im not sure that fuego is even D1. I witnessed tnfc beat fuego by at least 7 or 8 a season or two ago.

All 88' teams know that MFC and Tnfc88 are the best in state

yes, i do remember that game. were an inconsistent team, as you can tell. in one tournament we lost to team that shouldve been beaten 5-0. the score was 1-0. then the game against 'fusion' was another terrible one, and then fuego. the thing is, we won the 'tn super league' which contained the top 8 teams in the state. everyone played everyone and we ended up first with 6 wins and two draws, the other draw was against mfc, a very talented side. 8-0 and 9-0 is a pummeling and to say youre better than us??? what high school team do u play for? as i said, we have numerous starters on at least 6 high school varsity teams and most of them are very good teams. i do not know why this is going on and on, it is pointless. we will win state in june, if we find a way to lose it wont be until the final.