Top wrestlers in region 7.

knockout818

loet the best man win usually the person with the most trash talk loses,and for you coach darnell didnt wrestle during the off season and i did and i workl hard im totally diffrent this year..thanks to coach jeff from beech.I would like to see Darnell wrestle abrigo lol.see how he does. Abrigo pretty good wrestler

Don't get offended Kerry, I am just getting a little friendly rivalry going. I do think that the two of you will be the two best if you are at the same weight class. Just because you did not see Darnell in the offseason, does not mean he has not been working. I would put Booker up against anybody in the state, and if he is on his game, nine out of ten times he will probably win. I hope you two do meet several times, this will quell all discussion on head-to-head, last year it was 1-1. I will add Garrett from E. Lit in as #3 in the weight class, but he won the region by default last season. Good luck to you this season, but you know I have to go with my man win, lose, or draw.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get offended Kerry, I am just getting a little friendly rivalry going. I do think that the two of you will be the two best if you are at the same weight class. Just because you did not see Darnell in the offseason, does not mean he has not been working. I would put Booker up against anybody in the state, and if he is on his game, nine out of ten times he will probably win. I hope you two do meet several times, this will quell all discussion on head-to-head, last year it was 1-1. I will add Garrett from E. Lit in as #3 in the weight class, but he won the region by default last season. Good luck to you this season, but you know I have to go with my man win, lose, or draw.

Shawn Garrett is a very good young wrestler. He is only a sophmore this season I bet he is heavier than 140 this year.

Shawn Garrett is a very good young wrestler. He is only a sophmore this season I bet he is heavier than 140 this year.

Yes and thanks coach lol im just reply by keeping the rival going its fun...and i beat darnell has been working hard i mean look at him.lol but yes shawn is going to be good and i think he will probably be 145-152 this year.and yes i remember watching that match.

Yes and thanks coach lol im just reply by keeping the rival going its fun...and i beat darnell has been working hard i mean look at him.lol but yes shawn is going to be good and i think he will probably be 145-152 this year.and yes i remember watching that match.

Who is the coach at HL this year. I hope it is someone who will teach you some wrestling. The wrestlers at HL deserve better.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep Garrett's name out of your discussion. A win is a win. Don't hate because Booker lost. Be a good sport for goodness sake. For your information, I heard that the Garrett kid may not be wrestling.What it is, is what it is, no if,and, between or but.

Keep Garrett's name out of your discussion. A win is a win. Don't hate because Booker lost. Be a good sport for goodness sake. For your information, I heard that the Garrett kid may not be wrestling.What it is, is what it is, no if,and, between or but.

Touchy, touchy-we all saw how he laid on the mat. A win is not a win when you don't try to compete. Whether he wrestles or not, it is still tainted. Booker and Dowell are my picks in whatever weight classes this year.

Touchy, touchy-we all saw how he laid on the mat. A win is not a win when you don't try to compete. Whether he wrestles or not, it is still tainted. Booker and Dowell are my picks in whatever weight classes this year.

The wrestler didn't just lay there. The ref ended the match. He didn't ask the wrestler nor the wrestlers coach if he could or was willing to continue. Since you feel Mr. Booker was wronged, your anger should be first at Booker for the slam and then at the ref for not allowing the wrestler or his coach to decide if they wanted to continue the match. I don't want to debate with you, I am just a spectator. I will say that Booker is the man to beat at 140 or 145, but I would go as far to say that Dowell is No. 2. Booker should not overlook the East Lit Kid or Thomas Holman from McGavock.

Does Antioch wrestle Franklin in a dual? I would like to see a matchup between Booker and Ryan Konz.

The wrestler didn't just lay there. The ref ended the match. He didn't ask the wrestler nor the wrestlers coach if he could or was willing to continue. Since you feel Mr. Booker was wronged, your anger should be first at Booker for the slam and then at the ref for not allowing the wrestler or his coach to decide if they wanted to continue the match. I don't want to debate with you, I am just a spectator. I will say that Booker is the man to beat at 140 or 145, but I would go as far to say that Dowell is No. 2. Booker should not overlook the East Lit Kid or Thomas Holman from McGavock.

Does Antioch wrestle Franklin in a dual? I would like to see a matchup between Booker and Ryan Konz.

???? are you serious..Hands down, konz would get the win!