Scott versus Catholic

BigRed_06

scott is going to dominate the game with their speed, strength, and size scott will win this one like they would if they played oneida whoever thinks catholic is going to win this one must be a crackhead

Scott-Cheerleaders get ready to start this game

Catholic-I just hope Harrison smith doesn't have his college career ruined in this one from getting hurt

dude i want the highlanders to win as bad as anyone but your a bit out there confidence is a great thing don't get me wrong . and talking about ruining a kids future career come on highlanders have more class than that. i say to the real big red. go play hard hit em hard and let em know your a highlander. go big red

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very impressed by what Coach Gillum is doing. I think he's got his kids playing hard and with alot of emotion. His offense moves the ball. He has plenty of good help as well, both "old" and new. If they can figure out a way to keep the ball like they did against AC, they might put some points up. I don't know if they can match up with Catholic, they're pretty physical. But I like Scott's heart. Good luck to the "men of steel".

scott is going to dominate the game with their speed, strength, and size scott will win this one like they would if they played oneida whoever thinks catholic is going to win this one must be a crackhead

Scott-Cheerleaders get ready to start this game

Catholic-I just hope Harrison smith doesn't have his college career ruined in this one from getting hurt

DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO BIG RED I THINK HE IS JUST GETTING ON HERE TRYING TOGET SOMETHING STARTED. I`VE LOOKED AT HIS OTHER POST

"HE`S A IDIOT ! ;)

Catholic by 35! And old higlander, rich boy Harrison Smith is going to knock the crap out of any redneck coming through his portion of the field. Good luck to both teams!

I prefer the term highly unsophisticated better and I would rather be a dadgum redneck than a rich preppy kid that talks like there better than everyone. I know we r going to have it tough in the game against yuns but we are going to give u all we got win or lose.

I prefer the term highly unsophisticated better and I would rather be a dadgum redneck than a rich preppy kid that talks like there better than everyone. I know we r going to have it tough in the game against yuns but we are going to give u all we got win or lose.

Ha ha! I agree with you there Bassfishing. We may not have much chance of winning but we wont lay down. We will fight for 4 quarters no matter what the circumstances are.