Sycamore

War Eagles

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thats a joke right...Lo is more talented by a long shot.. macons qb couldnt even run with the ball at all...but good joke i will give ya that

Well GreenbrierCat2 is a joke :)

Austin Lohin, when healthy, is right near the top of the region at his position. DeAunte Mason from Pearl-Cohn is much like Lohin in the sense that he can both run and throw the ball very well. I would take both of them above Keith Kirby from Macon Co. because overall athletically both are much better in the running game than Kirby. Kirby has a solid arm but who's to say Mason or Lohin can't throw the football???????

BTW GreenbrierCat2 Sycamore needs more support than ever for this week's playoff showdown. I'll buy your ticket if you'll go support the War Eagles. Congrats once again to Sycamore for getting in. You guys deserve it after the beatings you put on Macon Co. (on the road in a hostile environment) & Greenbrier (who you just whipped at Homecoming 2006).