Whites Creek Vs Maplewood

cobrafan90

logical explanation .. i have one ..maplewood got beat that night ..there were no bogus calls ..just good honest football and maplewood came up short.

63 hater ..sounds like you been in the bushes with them donkey rats

what's a donkey rat? I was merely stating the obvious that it is impossible for maplewood to lose on their own.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's a donkey rat? I was merely stating the obvious that it is impossible for maplewood to lose on their own.

whats a donkey rat? its a burro

and like ive told you before .. ive seen teams get beat on their own

and ive seen teams get cheated ... and im not just talking about maplewood, ive seen others teams get the shaft just as well.

whats a donkey rat? its a burro

and like ive told you before .. ive seen teams get beat on their own

and ive seen teams get cheated ... and im not just talking about maplewood, ive seen others teams get the shaft just as well.

Its easy to talk like you believe that maplewood can get beat without the refs, but i'll bet money next time they lose you blame it on the refs...again!

Ok, finally a Maplewood win over Hillsboro, lol. 56-0. wow.

Well, I see a Whites Creek sweep, a double, two wins, call it what you want.

Oh yeah Boski, I remember sitting in the cold watching the creek pound Maplewood. Stopping them with 4 downs from the one.

I see Jamie Graham scoring 4 TD's this week. He'll be the Difference. He'll return a punt, kickoff, int, and catch a td. He might even rush for one, giving him 5. Maplewood has T. Holt, we have graham. Two great players.

In the freshman game we'll run away from that man-child defensive end. and we'll plug the middle and stop that great fullback who didn't play in the regular season game.

whoeverght for maplewood.

as a person who has had several conversations with coach law I have to be honest.

wc will be ready friday

but they are clearly not as good as they were last year

may score once or twice on offense and maybe once on special teams

last year WC never put together a drive on maplewood they scored on 3 plays that where all over 50 yards i believe. and maplewood was stopped on the goaline several times

THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

the only one big play hillsborro scored on tha wood was at the very end of the game and took 3 quarters to set up

THA WOOD 50 :lol:

WC 12 :thumb:

:o

cat man that was sorry ... he just mad because his team wont even make it t othe playoffs ..anit that right country boy...

Maplewood will be a playoff team and I'm sticking to my original prediction that they'll beat Hillsboro the second time around when those two teams meet. It's going to happen in the third round of the playoffs.

Until then I'll predict Maplewood to beat Whites Creek this week, Mt. Juliet next week, & then they'll beat Stratford when those two teams play for the second time in the second round of the playoffs.