Riverside vs. Stewart Co.

wingdawg

you are wrong pappatiger. why are you obsessed with sc?i still think you probablynever played a game in your life. i dont know you but i can probably guess what you are like. never got to play ,blamed the coach, so now you can get on the radio and make comments with no consequences. get alife.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ptc you do need to get a life papatiger becuase you roast on SC like they are trash. And I have seen SC JV games and they dont play varsity guys they might have a couple that are 10th graders that are geting more reps to learn more of the offense or deffense but that is it. And kids that dont play in the JV games probally have a reason they dont play as much maybe they mess around in practice or dont know the offense so there is many of reasons

I agree with ptc you do need to get a life papatiger becuase you roast on SC like they are trash. And I have seen SC JV games and they dont play varsity guys they might have a couple that are 10th graders that are geting more reps to learn more of the offense or deffense but that is it. And kids that dont play in the JV games probally have a reason they dont play as much maybe they mess around in practice or dont know the offense so there is many of reasons

I'll never convince you guys. It is not that I'm roasting SC and I don't think they are trash. It would be nice to see the coach be fair to the younger kids that don't get playing time. It's ya'lls loss, not mine. I'm only trying to help. But if your coach wants to play it that way, let him. The program will continue to go the same way. No more comments from me on this, it's no use.

alright, heres tha deal...riverside will beat stewart co, it will be a close game most of it...at least till near the end when the rebels will start to tire....which wouldnt happen if they would actually practice and condition more than playin games...and im with papatiger on everythang he says...sc coaches need to learn to coach...if not then they will have a long couple of years and will end up like houston county was mostly...except sc should win those jv games and if not, then they are pretty sad....but best of luck to the ones that play at sc..i hope u git good coaches in the near future....

alright, heres tha deal...riverside will beat stewart co, it will be a close game most of it...at least till near the end when the rebels will start to tire....which wouldnt happen if they would actually practice and condition more than playin games...and im with papatiger on everythang he says...sc coaches need to learn to coach...if not then they will have a long couple of years and will end up like houston county was mostly...except sc should win those jv games and if not, then they are pretty sad....but best of luck to the ones that play at sc..i hope u git good coaches in the near future....

I agree, but your bashing Houston County. Didn't you only beat them by 7 this year?

Edited by Camdenlionpride

what is the reason you think the sc coaches cant coach? coach holliday came in 2years ago 6 weeks before the 1st game. then he pretty much had no staff for that year. last year he took an 0-10 teamand won 3 games. this year they have a chance to finish 4-6. thats improvement.

I agree, but your bashing Houston County. Didn't you only beat them by 7 this year?

i wasnt aiming to bash houston co..theyv done great this year and are gittin better...what i was sayin tho is that stewart co will go like houston co has the past couple of years, 0 wins...and pickd at bottom every year...so sorry to the houston co people, i really wasnt tryin to bash ya...

what is the reason you think the sc coaches cant coach? coach holliday came in 2years ago 6 weeks before the 1st game. then he pretty much had no staff for that year. last year he took an 0-10 teamand won 3 games. this year they have a chance to finish 4-6. thats improvement.

ok, stewart co won 3 games this year....against who...exactly teams that couldnt beat anyone in region 6 and probably couldnt beat the jvs...so not much to brag...