Scott County

blackwidow33

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh aint it great when bball season rolls around.marcum has the girls working hard as always.it looks like they have a telented freshman team on their hands.i noticed some of the girls aint playing this year tho ;) .but they look like they will be up to the challenge this year.good luck lady highlanders

Edited by adidas23

oh aint it great when bball season rolls around.marcum has the girls working hard as always.it looks like they have a telented freshman team on their hands.i noticed some of the girls aint playing this year tho :thumb: .but they look like they will be up to the challenge this year.good luck lady highlanders

Not surprised that Marcum is working them hard. Who's not playing and who does he have left?

Dont they open their regular season against Kingston? Does Scott have any size at Post? Do you think they will win against the lady jackets? I've heard Kingston has 3 or 4 girls returning that started for them last year. They also have a few girls coming off the bench that got significant playing time.

Has anyone heard that the district tournament is being moved from Scott to Kingston?

Not surprised that Marcum is working them hard. Who's not playing and who does he have left?

the ones that aint playing are mostly the ones that quit last year, except jenny shelton she came back.they have the awesome 10th grader kate lowe,samantha ross,brittany strunk just to name a few.it should be a good season but a tough one at the same time.

oh aint it great when bball season rolls around.marcum has the girls working hard as always.it looks like they have a telented freshman team on their hands.i noticed some of the girls aint playing this year tho :justwrestle: .but they look like they will be up to the challenge this year.good luck lady highlanders

who's not playing and why?