Walker Valley playday

Indian

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellico Plains looked good from what I saw.

I thought Sequatchie and Tellico looked VERY good. Lady Indians have a bright 3 yrs. ahead of them. McMinn Central kind of dissappointed me but it looked like they were going thru the motions and not showing a whole lot of intensity. Greenback handed it to them pretty good in the game I watched. Looks like Centrals post players haven't spent much time in the weightroom since last season ended, they played awfully weak in spite of their size. Loudon has a pretty good team but it looked to me like if they were as good as they THOUGHT they were then they would clean the floor with everybody. They need to just play the game and quit trying to create a highlight tape every trip down the floor. Meigs has a VERY young group and will improve every day. Hope the coach can keep their heads up while they go through this maturing process. Only 5 upperclassmen on their entire roster, which is a shame when you see they have a pretty talented freshmen group. Oh well, it's going to be quite entertaining watching them play this year and look forward to the yrs. ahead.

I thought Sequatchie and Tellico looked VERY good. Lady Indians have a bright 3 yrs. ahead of them. McMinn Central kind of dissappointed me but it looked like they were going thru the motions and not showing a whole lot of intensity. Greenback handed it to them pretty good in the game I watched. Looks like Centrals post players haven't spent much time in the weightroom since last season ended, they played awfully weak in spite of their size. Loudon has a pretty good team but it looked to me like if they were as good as they THOUGHT they were then they would clean the floor with everybody. They need to just play the game and quit trying to create a highlight tape every trip down the floor. Meigs has a VERY young group and will improve every day. Hope the coach can keep their heads up while they go through this maturing process. Only 5 upperclassmen on their entire roster, which is a shame when you see they have a pretty talented freshmen group. Oh well, it's going to be quite entertaining watching them play this year and look forward to the yrs. ahead.

Greenback's post players are two of the strongest, most physical you will see in East Tennessee. Greenback had a good day after a sluggish start in the early morning. Hopes are high in Lady 'Kee land!

Greenback's post players are two of the strongest, most physical you will see in East Tennessee. Greenback had a good day after a sluggish start in the early morning. Hopes are high in Lady 'Kee land!

I agree totally. Central's front court players didn't want any of em. They backed off and showed no desire to be physical. Greenback should have a heck of a season in single A. Are they a senior dominated team Kmom?

I thought Seq was scheduled to play Greenback, would have been good to play another strong team.

Who did Sequatchie play besides Meigs?

I agree totally. Central's front court players didn't want any of em. They backed off and showed no desire to be physical. Greenback should have a heck of a season in single A. Are they a senior dominated team Kmom?

Greenback starts four seniors and a junior (Hammontree - All-state last year). Also, another senior and junior who are strong off the bench. We only lost one player from last year's sub-state team.

Hiwasee Dam, Sweetwater, Lenoir City and Walker Valley JV. Played mostly younger players against H.D., sat out both seniors and played other starters (all sophs) about 1/2 the time against Walker Valley JV.

Edited by Indian