What is the deal with Jefferson County BBall

IamKing

Well you can take me the 6'6 Sophomore out of the picture. Coach cut me Last Night. Nothing aginst you and your opinions but Stepp is weak. I give him thatr he can rebound and block shots but not a presence in the paint. Im 270 6'6 and I can stay and play with slimmer posts like Jay Renolds and Stepp himself. There is something going on in Coach Sinards office Players should know about.

Thought about transferring to Catholic? We only see 6'6" guys in pictures or on the other end of the court and we've been to the state tourney 3 years in a row. We don't even have a post play in our offense. LOL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought about transferring to Catholic? We only see 6'6" guys in pictures or on the other end of the court and we've been to the state tourney 3 years in a row. We don't even have a post play in our offense. LOL

Jeff Co doesn't play much of a post game either, yet they only managed to score 22 points in four quarters from the perimeter and foul line.

IrishBBall, we'll flip ya for him. lol We must have 6'0" doors at Pigeon Forge, the only place we see 6'6" guys is in the band! We are district and region champs, lost in substate to those dang Irish, and have one heck of a young coach. Plus I think we might be a little closer. lol

IrishBBall, we'll flip ya for him. lol We must have 6'0" doors at Pigeon Forge, the only place we see 6'6" guys is in the band! We are district and region champs, lost in substate to those dang Irish, and have one heck of a young coach. Plus I think we might be a little closer. lol

We actually have a guy that is 6'7" involved with our basketball program. He's a junior kid that plays end on the football team and TAPES our games. Not many schools can boast that their videographer is 4" taller than their post.

You may be closer, but traffic is worse aroung your school till after the new year starts. He may be able to make it to Catholic quicker! lol

Edited by IrishBBall

We actually have a guy that is 6'7" involved with our basketball program. He's a junior kid that plays end on the football team and TAPES our games. Not many schools can boast that their videographer is 4" taller than their post.

You may be closer, but traffic is worse aroung your school till after the new year starts. He may be able to make it to Catholic quicker! lol

We can teach him the back roads. Maybe he can car pool with a few more disgruntled players. lol

From what I hear Rutledge has only one player with height and he is a senior. I know that we are definitely closer to Jeff. County. But I believe that you have to change your residence in order to be eligible don't you. Alos we will have a brand new school and a beautiful new gym when JCHSBaller55 is a senior. Think about it. Rutledge has some great guards to play with and from what I hear they really get up and down the floor.

Snowman,

We'll see about what? I'm not saying that Rutledge is a powerhouse or anything like that. I was just saying that they shoiuld have good guard play and that they like to run. Cherokee being a AAA scholl should beat Rutledge just as they did last year I believe. The scrimmage will only help Rutledge by playing against a stronger AAA team like Cherokee. Probably will not benefit Cherokee much to beat up on a little AA team.