• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... Seymour vs. PF. - Seymour- 69-6

Seymour vs. SC.- Seymour- 67-12

Best matches...

Lucas Shular(SEY) upset number 3 ranked Brett Sheilds(PF) 3-2

Isaac Legg(SEY) beat Rian Helton(SC) in overtime- 3-1

Dustin Cambell(PF) beat Garrison Taylor(SEY) 4-2 - Taylor gave up 20 lbs.

I dont think the shular/shields match was an upset, i'll take shular anyday of the week. Legg was injured everyone could tell, if he hadnt have been he would have won handily. Taylor's match was also a good match that 20lbs has plaqued him and watson all year with the flip flopping they've done.

Are kidding me? I'm just on here guessing one weight class that had all four guys listed. I do know this...there are some programs that I love to watch (Kingston, Greenback, and Farragut) that I would like to see do well. They are class acts. There are some programs that are having some success this year that I would like to see get smashed at regionals. They're just like school in June......No Class. :blink:

Anyway, nobody cares what I think anyway. I'm just some guy with a computer that works.

Well im sitting here bored in study hall so i will give it a shot.

103- miller, greenback

112- drollman, WB/ sluder, green back

119- harless, karns

125- toss up?

130- ridenour, maryville

135- mccrosky, seymour/farinella, farragut (hard weight)

140- shields, maryville/ Burns, WB/ legg, seymour

145- hendricks, maryville/ shular, seymour/ shields, PF/ blackford, alcoa

(really hard)

152- gary wilson, seymour

160- sneed, WB/ bookie/ west

171- taylor, seymour/ miller, greenback

189- hall, maryville

215- morgan, union county/ reveiz, farragut

275- evans, WB/ cantwell, maryville/ halls kid

What state placers are in Region 2?

103 - Miller (GRN)

130 - Ridenour (M)

135 - Farinella (F) and McCrockey (Sey)???

140 - Shields (M)

145 - All of them??? Region 1 had 3 HWT's place about 5 years ago and the other one come within one match. Has a regionever placed all four?

189 - Hall (M)

215 - Morgan (UC)

Anybody else?

NEWS FORM COACH CARPENTER (WM BLOUNT):

THE REGION DUALS WILL INVOLVE THE TOP THREE TEAMS IN EACH DISTRICT (1-HALLS, 2-FARRAGUT & 3-KNOX WEST AND 1-WM BLOUNT, 2-MARYVILLE & 3-SEVIER CO). THE REGION DUALS THIS YEAR IS AT WM BLOUNT ON FRIDAY (1-25-07). THE WEIGH-IN IS AT 5:30PM AND WRESTLING STARTS AT 6:30PM. THERE SHOULD BE SOME VERY EXCITING MATCHES, SO COME AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM.

THE ANIMAL

THE REGION DUALS WILL INVOLVE THE TOP THREE TEAMS IN EACH DISTRICT (1-HALLS, 2-FARRAGUT & 3-KNOX WEST AND 1-WM BLOUNT, 2-MARYVILLE & 3-SEVIER CO). THE REGION DUALS THIS YEAR IS AT WM BLOUNT ON FRIDAY (1-25-07). THE WEIGH-IN IS AT 5:30PM AND WRESTLING STARTS AT 6:30PM. THERE SHOULD BE SOME VERY EXCITING MATCHES, SO COME AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM.

THE ANIMAL

So from that list, who is the fav?

Maryville or WB?

Does Farragut have a shot?

Edited by rigger101

THE ANIMAL

THE MATCH IS FRIDAY (1-26-07).

THE ANIMAL