Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

Oh yes slick Richard I played the Game... if spitt had beaten temple u would still be the Pirate fence jumper lol, instead u like a few other base all season on that loss.. Big mistake, Ive watched spitt practice they are NOT flat, they are as fired up as i have seen them.... and not once have i said GV wasnt a good Team, i know they are, I just believe that spitt shows up for this game ... and its not because im a huge pirate fan and will be till i die "aheem Ricky".. lol but ive seen both play spitt in person and Gv on film. the thing that stood out id GV is very very physical and has speed yes of course.. but .. always a but.. i just think spitt is a step better not as physical, but this offense is a pleasure to watch when there clicking... i think spitt pulls away in the 4th qtr.. i could be wrong wont be the first time.. PS , dont forget that spitt's defense was averaging 5.7 points scored on them all year .. and only one game has that really be altered... 4 shutout's offense averaging almost 300 yards a game rushing.. and the highest scoring offense in the state of tennessee in any classification.... Good stat's lets see if they prove them>>.!

This is funny. I think Geno is lying. Anyone that gets on here and talks like him would not be watching film on the next opponent. If they watched film, then this means they are with the coaching staff. I have a feeling Geno is not a coach and he has not watched film! I also have a feeling he didn't play mush football.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny. I think Geno is lying. Anyone that gets on here and talks like him would not be watching film on the next opponent. If they watched film, then this means they are with the coaching staff. I have a feeling Geno is not a coach and he has not watched film! I also have a feeling he didn't play mush football.

Your right i have never played mush football is that like in the snow? im not a coach and u dont have to always be a coach to see film or highlights now do ya...Talks like him? how do i talk ? was i speaking chinese or what?...

I believe that South Pitt is ready for Friday. This is a new, second season, and it is the one that they have invested the all the grunts, sweat, blood, and tears in. None of those other games matter at this point and even though the boys are young, they know it. Even though most of the region three teams do not have the rep like the region 4 teams do, South Pitt had decisive, dominating wins over all but one. Weak or strong they were held to 0 or 14 and 15. They have proven that even matching up against bigger lines, they can play both sides of the ball well. I am sure that the game will be close, but, quite honestly, if I come back on here Friday night to check the scores and see that SP killed Gordonsville, it would not surprise me.

I agree 100%

Gut Wrench Gary is getting tired of hearing Geno make up excuses about why South Pitt got beat against Temple. Gut Wrench Gary can tell you why. Temple came ready to play and took us out behind the woodshed. South Pittsburg has not played the same since. Geno, I hope you don't have to eat some crow this week. If you think you can leave in the third quarter because the game will be over, you have another game coming. This game is going to come down to whoever makes the less mistakes is going to win. These are two evenly matched football teams.

Gut Wrench Gary is getting tired of hearing Geno make up excuses about why South Pitt got beat against Temple. Gut Wrench Gary can tell you why. Temple came ready to play and took us out behind the woodshed. South Pittsburg has not played the same since. Geno, I hope you don't have to eat some crow this week. If you think you can leave in the third quarter because the game will be over, you have another game coming. This game is going to come down to whoever makes the less mistakes is going to win. These are two evenly matched football teams.

umm gary , Im sure your a educated man.. please show me where i made a excuse as to why temple beat spitt? you cant.. unless u went back 3 or 4 week's ago.. some people Tickle me.. why dont they move on... no one is talking about why temple beat spitt ..IT DONT MATTER ANYMORE!! this isnt the regular season . its do or die no more next friday if you loose... So Gary, Illwait on ya next post so u can show me where i said anything about why spitt got beat by Temple.. I wont be eating crow actually i know GV is a real good team. ive said it and said it.. and i have respect for them. so please know what your talking about before u post .. thanks

umm gary , Im sure your a educated man.. please show me where i made a excuse as to why temple beat spitt? you cant.. unless u went back 3 or 4 week's ago.. some people Tickle me.. why dont they move on... no one is talking about why temple beat spitt ..IT DONT MATTER ANYMORE!! this isnt the regular season . its do or die no more next friday if you loose... So Gary, Illwait on ya next post so u can show me where i said anything about why spitt got beat by Temple.. I wont be eating crow actually i know GV is a real good team. ive said it and said it.. and i have respect for them. so please know what your talking about before u post .. thanks

Ha...Geno, you're good. You know why I like reading your posts? Because you don't refer to yourself in 3rd person as half the other idiots on here. Hello, we can read your name, you don't have to pull the Bob Dole act and tell us who you are, we're from Tennessee, but we can read. And you know what, what the heck does anyone talking crap on here mean? All that's really gonna matter is the score about 10 o clock Friday night. And there aint none of us who can play a snap for either team, so all we can do is show up and root it on. It's pointless to try to give a prediction, because it's a playoffs, and it's two talented teams from two different regions. It's a new day, how about we just let them play the actual game Friday and support them, and see who wins, instead of trying to beat people with our mouths. I'm done for this one. Good luck to the team who wants it more, and may they get the victory fair and square.

Ha...Geno, you're good. You know why I like reading your posts? Because you don't refer to yourself in 3rd person as half the other idiots on here. Hello, we can read your name, you don't have to pull the Bob Dole act and tell us who you are, we're from Tennessee, but we can read. And you know what, what the heck does anyone talking crap on here mean? All that's really gonna matter is the score about 10 o clock Friday night. And there aint none of us who can play a snap for either team, so all we can do is show up and root it on. It's pointless to try to give a prediction, because it's a playoffs, and it's two talented teams from two different regions. It's a new day, how about we just let them play the actual game Friday and support them, and see who wins, instead of trying to beat people with our mouths. I'm done for this one. Good luck to the team who wants it more, and may they get the victory fair and square.

Thanks I think lol, i do try to tell what i think the score will be .. take that and 50 cents and u can get a phone call.. i just dont get where people stay on the past.. and dwell on it.. Its ok to refer to it but day in and day out geesh Come on.. lets play Ball....

Thanks I think lol, i do try to tell what i think the score will be .. take that and 50 cents and u can get a phone call.. i just dont get where people stay on the past.. and dwell on it.. Its ok to refer to it but day in and day out geesh Come on.. lets play Ball....

Gut Wrench Gary says Geno refers to the Temple/SP game atleast five times a day. Gut Wrench Gary says that if Rodman likes Geno so much, call him on the telephone. Gut Wrench Gary says that the most important thing is the game Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary was at practice yesterday. Gut Wrench Gary thought the Pirates were focused.

Gut Wrench Gary says Geno refers to the Temple/SP game atleast five times a day. Gut Wrench Gary says that if Rodman likes Geno so much, call him on the telephone. Gut Wrench Gary says that the most important thing is the game Friday night. Gut Wrench Gary was at practice yesterday. Gut Wrench Gary thought the Pirates were focused.

I was there today. Pretty good practice :thumb:

If you read my post then u know the only reason i refer to the temple game is to say let it go and not to base the spitt season on one loss this alot better team that most think. and they will show it friday night!