Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

Ha...Geno, you're good. You know why I like reading your posts? Because you don't refer to yourself in 3rd person as half the other idiots on here. Hello, we can read your name, you don't have to pull the Bob Dole act and tell us who you are, we're from Tennessee, but we can read. And you know what, what the heck does anyone talking crap on here mean? All that's really gonna matter is the score about 10 o clock Friday night. And there aint none of us who can play a snap for either team, so all we can do is show up and root it on. It's pointless to try to give a prediction, because it's a playoffs, and it's two talented teams from two different regions. It's a new day, how about we just let them play the actual game Friday and support them, and see who wins, instead of trying to beat people with our mouths. I'm done for this one. Good luck to the team who wants it more, and may they get the victory fair and square.

Old Pirate says find a paper and read the cartoons

Old Pirate says its Mr. Idiot to you

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The side sadle single wing was fun to watch with a good crew and painful with a bad one! To many pirate faithful upset and moaned about it but it was part of the pirate mystic and most people, especially in the play offs didn't really know what to do with it defensively. There was also the misconception that you couldn't pass out of it. It sounds like this current crew could run the single wing real well with alternating tb and fb like in 1980 with tipton/hibbs and Chubb/Robinson.

Shhhh,,,,don't be giving away secrets :thumb:

You check your email Zonepirate? Dont worry Gv fans if I gave Zone anything it would be bogus. Like Im sure he would do me. I know he has never seen a power circumcision Z- slot R 44 X 9 anyway. So he wouldnt understand. :thumb:

ha ha ha ha thats a good one Mo$$ lol

The field is in very good condition and makes for a very fast surface Friday night. Our boys looked better this week in practice than frankly to me all season. Could be that all the nagging injuries weve had it looks now that everbody is running close to 100% and makes for better practices.

The field is in very good condition and makes for a very fast surface Friday night. Our boys looked better this week in practice than frankly to me all season. Could be that all the nagging injuries weve had it looks now that everbody is running close to 100% and makes for better practices.

Do they have school tomorrow? Someone said that they are out tomorrow.

You check your email Zonepirate? Dont worry Gv fans if I gave Zone anything it would be bogus. Like Im sure he would do me. I know he has never seen a power circumcision Z- slot R 44 X 9 anyway. So he wouldnt understand. <_<

MO$$$$,, man, I can see a guy getting hurt real bad running that! If you were

down by 6, 4th. & goal, time running out, got a player who needs a little come-uppance,

then maybe give him the ball, and run it. makes my hide crawl!! ;):):D

MO$$$$,, man, I can see a guy getting hurt real bad running that! If you were

down by 6, 4th. & goal, time running out, got a player who needs a little come-uppance,

then maybe give him the ball, and run it. makes my hide crawl!! <_<:):)

Seen it ran once. The ball carrier ran 90 yards and off the field in 4.2 sec, after the snip. ;) Thats moving on folks. Gv hasnt clocked the time yet in the 40. But it did look like he had good takeoff speed as well. :D

I went to Gv practice yesterday. Heres the only way to describe it. With this joke. Farmer and his wife dressed for Hollowene party. They dressed like a cow, and a bull. They had to cut across the pasture to get there. Half way across the farmers wife screamed "here comes a charging bull what we going to do"? The farmer calmly replied. Im going to act like Im grazing, YOU BEST BRACE YOURSELF. :ph34r:

SP youre the cow. :P Top that Zonepirate. :thumb:

SP did beat my Bucs, but I have seen Gordonsville on film. Mark it down, SP will get blown out by the G Men. Gordonsville is more physical and will punish SP all night long. Gordonsville will win by 3 touchdowns.

I hope you come back on here after the game Friday night to offer your apologies for this. Sounds like you are still a little bitter after losing to SP

After watching the games up here all year, I see a sweep from our 1 seed to our 3rd seed. I then see Temple being put out by Trousdale.

This first round games will end in a deadlock for the two regions:

So Pitt and Temple win

Friendship and Trousdale win

Then the real battles will take place....see you then

Edited by piratetom