Gordonsville vs. South Pitt

R. Willoughby

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slick Rick says PirateTom has his work cut out for him. It will be tough to pull the pirates through in this game. They are simply outmanned.

My mother always told me if you meet a guy named Slick. Beleive half what you see and nothing you hear. No offence Slick. Just going with my training. :thumb:

I went to Gv practice yesterday. Heres the only way to describe it. With this joke. Farmer and his wife dressed for Hollowene party. They dressed like a cow, and a bull. They had to cut across the pasture to get there. Half way across the farmers wife screamed "here comes a charging bull what we going to do"? The farmer calmly replied. Im going to act like Im grazing, YOU BEST BRACE YOURSELF. :huh:

SP youre the cow. :huh: Top that Zonepirate. :blink:

bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhh. Oh Goodness, was afraid to read it all the way thru, didn't really no how you would finish it. Wonder if either was carrying a cowbell. :thumb:

Gut Wrench Gary says The Queen has been listening to Geno too long. If SP plays to the best of there ability, they are no way 21 points better than Gordonsville. If SP plays like they did against Marion, they might be 7 points better than Gordonsville.

The King dont listen to anyone Gut Wrench Fairy. The King knows what he is talking about, and you will see The King was right come Friday Night. The King says you dont even have common sense when it comes to football. 7 points better? The King says you need to learn how to do your Math correctly.

Geno is funny. Slick Rick asks is Geno a coach? Slick Rick says Geno better cheer loud and not bash the coaches for SP to have a chance.

i said Zone check ur email and now im a coach lol... meds really dont cost that much Ricky...

Edited by Geno