4A - Region 3 & 4 Playoff Games

osunut2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Maryville team is the most talented Maryville team I've witnessed since they started their domination in the late 90s. I'm a Powell alum, so I feel that I'm pretty unbiased. I don't think they will be challenged in the playoffs this year, which is saying a lot, because they usually have close games in the quarters, semis, and the title game. Red Bank is probably the best team they will see, until the title game. I don't know enough about middle and west TN football to decide who can challenge them, but Hillsboro or Melrose always seems to be that team. Morristown West is undefeated, but they haven't been as dominate as Maryville, and almost lost to Knox West, who was thrashed by Maryville. The only way Maryville loses in the playoffs this year is if they shoot themselves in the foot somehow, and they haven't done that in a very long time. They just function too much like a machine, and it's almost impossible to beat that.

I used to think you were a sane person but nevermind that! The Most Talented Marvulle team is the 2002 team ( 2003 graduating Class ) but anyways we could argue that all day! The Pro Vol Picks

West Stomps Cleveland By 17

Red Bank Spanks Powell By 30

Central Squeeks by Rhea County by 3

Marvulle slaps Brainard by 30

How bout them Rebles (West)..spankin Central 4 the 1st time in 10YRS.. but now on to the playoffs..... In the past 2 years West has played in the playoffs the West vs Clevland series is tied 1-1 .........w/ West havin the home field advantage and the defense playin like gangbustas gotta pick West in this one by 10.. :P

As always Go Rebles

I used to think you were a sane person but nevermind that! The Most Talented Marvulle team is the 2002 team ( 2003 graduating Class ) but anyways we could argue that all day! The Pro Vol Picks

West Stomps Cleveland By 17

Red Bank Spanks Powell By 30

Central Squeeks by Rhea County by 3

Marvulle slaps Brainard by 30

I agree I think top to bottom the 2003 senior class was the best team at Maryville. This year the offence is better than last but last years defence might have been better than this years team.

I also think West stops Cleveland by 14

Red Bank man handles Powell by 24

Central shows play-off Experience and wins a close one over Rhea.

Maryville....Well I won't address that, but the 2nd and 3rd shirts get into the game early.