Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

that is the worst post ever, downing 3 people who try to help put info on the boards to inform people of what is going on in high school sports, you have no respect for other people and little knowledge of any sports, first of all pearl will destroy Polk Co. everyone in the state will agree on that one, if you don't then stop posting messages you are wasting your life, second timbdp i bet 10,000 dollars he knows more about high school, college, and pro sports much better than you do, third S.C. will probably beat Howard 44-7 if howard even scores on their defense, fourth W.H. has a very good chance to beat N.D. they should've won last year they were up 13-0 halftime and missed the game winning 39 yd. field goal, the refs were rediculous, WHHS had no passing game, injuries, and no receivers, they already beat everyones favorite for the state semi's Pearl-Cohn with one senior starting on defense, N.D. should definetly be favored with 4 out of 22 starters underclassmen for WHHS, so if the big blue does win then N.D. will probably be the biggest disappoinment of all-time, fifth and final if Sycamore the #4 beats Meigs Co. #1, which obviously they shouldn't then I don't think anyone will listen to any posts you make probably forever so enjoy your last week... You must be from either Cheatam Co. or like Dickson Co. which one is it?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's going to be hilarious, when White House plays Sycamore in the hall of fame game, man that's going to be one big massacre I would tell Sycamore's students to stay home if they have any, because you have no idea what they're in for, everyone thinks with the losses of Ladd, Jamison , and older Barnes are big losses well they'll be better than last year totally reloaded with one of the top 5 coaches in the state

Actually I hope Sycamore gets drilled by Meigs now that I finally read that post all the way I still can't understand how Sycamore has a better chance to beat Meigs then W.H. beat N.D. that makes no since WHHS already beat Sycamore they are a higher seed too that makes zero since If there is any way to explain that please do so because most people are wondering what in the world you are talking about

that is the worst post ever, downing 3 people who try to help put info on the boards to inform people of what is going on in high school sports, you have no respect for other people and little knowledge of any sports, first of all pearl will destroy Polk Co. everyone in the state will agree on that one, if you don't then stop posting messages you are wasting your life, second timbdp i bet 10,000 dollars he knows more about high school, college, and pro sports much better than you do, third S.C. will probably beat Howard 44-7 if howard even scores on their defense, fourth W.H. has a very good chance to beat N.D. they should've won last year they were up 13-0 halftime and missed the game winning 39 yd. field goal, the refs were rediculous, WHHS had no passing game, injuries, and no receivers, they already beat everyones favorite for the state semi's Pearl-Cohn with one senior starting on defense, N.D. should definetly be favored with 4 out of 22 starters underclassmen for WHHS, so if the big blue does win then N.D. will probably be the biggest disappoinment of all-time, fifth and final if Sycamore the #4 beats Meigs Co. #1, which obviously they shouldn't then I don't think anyone will listen to any posts you make probably forever so enjoy your last week... You must be from either Cheatam Co. or like Dickson Co. which one is it?

To make the playoffs after losin 22 seniors is sayin somethin so ND is no disappointment. Also, how does WH not have an advantage with only 4 underclassman starters? You may have typed that wrong I dunno. I mean its not like 4-3a blasted all the 3-3a teams last year. Your playin it up like the top 4 teams from the SOCON are playin the top 4 from the SEC. None of these 8 teams was just mailed an invitation to the playoffs, they had a ten week season to get where they are now. I really hope the Nashville teams approach this weeks games like you guys have. They're in for a big surprise if they're expectin to just show up and win.

read above 4 seniors that start total can you not see that above................

You posted those after I started to reply and before I got my reply posted. Sorry I'm not Speedy Gon-ComputerFingers. Thats what I figured you meant anyways. 10 deep breaths man. Chill out, that wasnt even the point I was tryin to make.

I'm so sorry you can't read, can you you not understand what that means? let me make it clearer for you Sycamore is lucky to be in the playoffs, IF meigs Co. fourfifths then sycamore will play station camp ok bud, that means they will get destroyed now you must understand, if not then stop wasting your life because no one knows what you're talkin about , Is there some elementary post section for this guy?

Station Camp is on level 1

Sycamore level 50 there you go a perfect example

I'm so sorry you can't read, can you you not understand what that means? let me make it clearer for you Sycamore is lucky to be in the playoffs, IF meigs Co. fourfifths then sycamore will play station camp ok bud, that means they will get destroyed now you must understand, if not then stop wasting your life because no one knows what you're talkin about , Is there some elementary post section for this guy?

Station Camp is on level 1

Sycamore level 50 there you go a perfect example

....anyway, what type of offense does Sycamore run? How good is thier defense? I dont know much about them.