Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

....anyway, what type of offense does Sycamore run? How good is thier defense? I dont know much about them.

Let it be known that BigCountry is a Sycamore graduate, that changed to rooting for Cheatham County. He has also changed his screenname three times because he keeps "booking" that he knows the winner of a game and when he is wrong (which is a lot), he tucks tail and changes his name. He will tell you that Sycamore is alot better than they really are. Don't look past them with trick plays, but the truth is even Cheatham is not very good and they only beat Cheatham and a Greenbrier team that had most of it's starters injured, both by 2. The other teams they beat are not even in the playoffs so that should tell you something.

You can find all their stats by pulling up www.tennessean.com, go to sports, and then type in their name in the drop down. Click on each game "details" and that will give you stats.

Someone said they'd never heard of Sycamore. There's a reason for that. :D

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said "Station Camp is not on the same level as Sycamore" YET you say in the same post you have the Bisons beating Sycamore 42-0. Learn how to speak first and type second moron. You are now classified on the same level as WHHS1975, titans89, & GreenbrierCat2.

Catfish, thats still a level you will never be able to reach.Go ahead call someone else a name.Talk about their mother.Show your real maturity level,show that class you keep talking about.Continue to post and show your ignorance of the game of football.Try and convince people you are really as good as you think you are.

My grandfather would have used you as an example.Buy Catfish for what he is worth and sell him for what he THINKS he's worth---You'll make millions :D

YOUR STILL A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Meigs is a good fundamental and solid team. They don't make many mistakes and are not one demensional. They hit hard and are very well coached. I will say though that Gator can't count. Sequoyah lost 2 players during the game. One was the QB on a helmet to helmet tackle after his knees were on the ground. The other was a receiver who took a shot in the back going across the middle. The biggest thing to deal with at Meigs County is the 14 or so points that belong to the officials when you get there. Yes Meigs is a tough place to play but the officials do not make it any easier. Don't even try and defend the pass because if you intercept it it will be called pass interference. Oh well good luck to both teams. Sycamore beware of the stripes.

Meigs is a good fundamental and solid team. They don't make many mistakes and are not one demensional. They hit hard and are very well coached. I will say though that Gator can't count. Sequoyah lost 2 players during the game. One was the QB on a helmet to helmet tackle after his knees were on the ground. The other was a receiver who took a shot in the back going across the middle. The biggest thing to deal with at Meigs County is the 14 or so points that belong to the officials when you get there. Yes Meigs is a tough place to play but the officials do not make it any easier. Don't even try and defend the pass because if you intercept it it will be called pass interference. Oh well good luck to both teams. Sycamore beware of the stripes.

Apparently you have not been there the rest of the season. Its amazing how many bad calls are made by the officials on Meigs County. Sometimes its worse to have the officials at home than away. These calls have been numerous this year. Sometimes I wonder about these officials.

bama 14 you seem to try to say meigs took some cheap shots--youve got to be kidding --that is the most undiscleplined football team i have ever seen. there is a reason the program is in the shambles that it is ---nice cheap shot on charlie mobriant on the kickoff --the sequoyah player went right for the knees --it didnt matter to sequoyah because they are going home as usual--but trying to take players out is classless---both players hurt were clean hits and you know it --oh yeah nice move putting your starters in with 1 minute left to get a score on meigs freshman hope you felt good about that. --and concerning the interception called back are you serious that was as blatant as could ever be---sequoyah needs to worry a whole lot more on class and clean play as well as getting to be competitive instead of worrying about referees and acting classless on the sidelines.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Class is passsed down. This is something they need to be taught by their coach. Need I say more?