Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

GENTLEMEN,

The previous two posts have been deleted and you know why. Do it again and I'll ask CoachT to lock you out.

Mind your manners and remember that there are LADIES present. :thumb:

DL.

There was nothing that I'd consider "revolting" towards women in general in my post while Charlie's posts were filled with "slang terms" :ph34r:

It's okay though because I'm just glad that I don't have to read Charlie's posts anymore this year. His teams are finished for the year :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nothing that I'd consider "revolting" towards women in general in my post while Charlie's posts were filled with "slang terms" :)

It's okay though because I'm just glad that I don't have to read Charlie's posts anymore this year. His teams are finished for the year :)

Good job Region 4. Enjoy the next 2 weeks. I wouldn't say region 4 DOMINATED though, as every game but one went down to the final seconds, and that game could have if Meigs makes a play or two that they should have. Enjoy beating on each other the next two weeks and then switch on over to the basketball threads with us after Region 2 smacks you in the mouth (which they WILL do). Again, congrats, and look forward to seeing ya'll next year.

I also forgot to add that Zach Holden had a huge game for Sycamore at WR and CB. :thumb:

Congrats Sycamore, you guys mashed us in the mouth like nobody has this year. Good luck the rest of the way and look forward to playing you in the future.

Good job Region 4. Enjoy the next 2 weeks. I wouldn't say region 4 DOMINATED though, as every game but one went down to the final seconds, and that game could have if Meigs makes a play or two that they should have. Enjoy beating on each other the next two weeks and then switch on over to the basketball threads with us after Region 2 smacks you in the mouth (which they WILL do). Again, congrats, and look forward to seeing ya'll next year.

Congrats Sycamore, you guys mashed us in the mouth like nobody has this year. Good luck the rest of the way and look forward to playing you in the future.

4-0 is DOMINATION nomatter how you score it. Looks like Md Tn has all the good football teams, except for 4a(Maryville). But that will be changing soon, Alcoa now has a Coach from Md TN, So if they win we get partial credit, if not it will be a Md Tn team that wins that too(CPA). 2A will be won by CPA this yr.

Edited by dbras

4-0 is DOMINATION nomatter how you score it. Looks like Md Tn has all the good football teams, except for 4a(Maryville). But that will be changing soon, Alcoa now has a Coach from Md TN, So if they win we get partial credit, if not it will be a Md Tn team that wins that too(CPA). 2A will be won by CPA this yr.

I thought Fulton and Catholic were in East TN.

Meigs' region is sooooooo WEAK!!!!! And they get so upset when someone unbiased says it. Well Sycamore proved it by not just beating the Tigers, but ripping them. SOOOOOOOOO WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

Region 3-3 weak? Well why did our 4th seed team give yalls region champs a heck of a game 6-0. Polk actually should have won the game, but when you play in nashville you already know what you're gonna get. I really don't consider that weak. You don't play nor know anything about football, just get back on your couch and eat your cheetos! :thumb:

Edited by CoachTScout

Region 3-3 weak? Well why did our 4th seed team give yalls region champs a heck of a game 6-0. Polk actually should have won the game, but when you play in nashville you already know what you're gonna get. I really don't consider that weak. You don't play nor know anything about footbally, just get back on your couch and eat your cheetos! :thumb:

I don't think region 3-3a is necessarily weak. I do think the region they played is superior though. 0-4 is pretty hard to argue with no matter what the scores were. I mean Sycamore, the #4, dominated the 3-3A #1 at their place, so there's not much sense in making excuses. It happens. Next year could flip-flop. Who knows?

I don't think region 3-3a is necessarily weak. I do think the region they played is superior though. 0-4 is pretty hard to argue with no matter what the scores were. I mean Sycamore, the #4, dominated the 3-3A #1 at their place, so there's not much sense in making excuses. It happens. Next year could flip-flop. Who knows?

In my opinion, which isn't worth a whole lot, region 3 and region 4 are very similar. Both regions are pretty much country schools who do the best with what they got. Try to turn home grown and raised kids into competitive football teams. Small town pride is a great thing. Both regions do have a couple of inner city teams that win on pure talent, also. I also believe that both regions are 2 notches below region 2. I may be wrong, but we will find that out in the semifinals.

Region 3-3 weak? Well why did our 4th seed team give yalls region champs a heck of a game 6-0. Polk actually should have won the game, but when you play in nashville you already know what you're gonna get. I really don't consider that weak. You don't play nor know anything about footbally, just get back on your couch and eat your cheetos! :P

You are right! I don't even know what "footbally" is.........is it like football but played by girls? Can you read? I am unbiased. That means I have no real interest in either of these regions.

I prefer Fritos :P

i really dont see anyone in the state beating knox catholic. i dont see see any 3-3a teams beating fulton or AE. i hope im wrong, but i dont think i will be. those country boys have never seen the athletes fulton and ae have. and knox catholic is a private school who im sure is guilty of the dirty 'r' word, so i dont really count them because they should be in their own private school division but thats a different post for a different time.

i really dont see anyone in the state beating knox catholic. i dont see see any 3-3a teams beating fulton or AE. i hope im wrong, but i dont think i will be. those country boys have never seen the athletes fulton and ae have. and knox catholic is a private school who im sure is guilty of the dirty 'r' word, so i dont really count them because they should be in their own private school division but thats a different post for a different time.

I think I have to agree with you. Other than David Lipscomb, I don't see any Nashville-area 3A schools being able to match with a Fulton or Knox Catholic. Those teams should probably be in 4A along with Goodpasture and Alcoa.