4A Midstate

mjuhb

What do you consider a while? Should I pull up the MJ vs. Clarksville thread a couple of weeks ago where you said Clarksville would blow MJ out? Or the week before when you picked Beech over MJ...or the week prior to that when you picked Kenwood over MJ? A Tullahoma pick this week has the Bears excited...

footballfan looks like you got a stalker ...and he is good he found all the dirt ..what else did he say pressman?

lol

Edited by boski

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boski look at it... SHS MJHS CHS RHS has nothing to lose. No pressur on any of those schools. So there going to come out and play there best games ever.

what do you mean they have nothing to lose .....if they dont win they go home ...thats more pressure than a fat lady sitting on a grape ..so they better play thier "best games ever" and you know what ..that still wont be a enough to win ..they are going down hard.

what do you mean they have nothing to lose .....if they dont win they go home ...thats more pressure than a fat lady sitting on a grape ..so they better play thier "best games ever" and you know what ..that still wont be a enough to win ..they are going down hard.

Hello, calling Region 5...you were saying something...

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

What do all the Region 5 4A supporters have to say about Region 6 this morning? 3-1, not bad far the also ran region if I say so myself. MJ at Hillsboro, Intriguing match up and Clarksville at Springfield, rematch with a much different outcome No rain, No sloppy field and the Jackets at home.

kudos to region 6-4a. i hope 5-4a doesn't come on here making excuses. 6-4a took care of business. i am a 5-4a fan. congrats again. 6-4a teams were better prepared, only hboro took care of business.