Forrest @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

Im sorry but i hope MP players don't pay any attention to all this. I'm an MP fan and there has been a lot of cockiness in our part. I mean this is playoff time and you had better not look ahead of this week or we could be sent home early! I know if MP brings their A game, yes they should win. I just hope MP doesn't get the big head and just think they can show up and win!! Stay focused Tigers and don't pay any attention to all the TALK!!

Good post. We do have some folks getting carried away. Nothing will be handed to anyone from here on out, wins have to be earned. Stay focused and stay after it Tigers, take one at a time.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but i hope MP players don't pay any attention to all this. I'm an MP fan and there has been a lot of cockiness in our part. I mean this is playoff time and you had better not look ahead of this week or we could be sent home early! I know if MP brings their A game, yes they should win. I just hope MP doesn't get the big head and just think they can show up and win!! Stay focused Tigers and don't pay any attention to all the TALK!!

That's basically what I have been saying and trying to get across. Good post!! A little locker room material in a decent teams hand can make a game tighter than it should be.

mtp's defense is a joke and they have beaten teams all year with their ability to score massive amounts of points. or should i say dailey's ability to score points.

i was replying to an implication that mtp will shut out forrest. so.... i called mtp's defense a joke because of their inability to stop teams from scoring. or in you words......so?

You are just jealous. Tells you how goos region 6 really is. Be afraid be very afraid.

Well........I guess I'm one of those COCKY fans standing up for my team.

Guess I'll relax a little, sit back and chew my fingernails, hope and pray mTp boys do a good job and stay quiet in hopes that I don't make the other team :thumb: at us enough to beat the living daylights out our boys. :angry:

YA know I don't know which is worse? Having to put up with other teams fans

dogin our boys and fans like me trying to shovel it back at them or having homegrown fans like some chastizing fans like me trying to stick up for us. :D

Guess I just don't get it ?

Feel like I'm making a big mistake posting this, but others sure didn't hesitate.

I really don't get it ? :(

Have any of our fans "dogged" any MP player? I don't remember it if we have, but if so I apologise for everyone. We have the upmost rspect for the success of the Tiger team, just know that we won't hand it to you on a silver platter. Our guys are just glad to be here on this level, and appreciate the support their fans have given this year. We are proud of our Rocket team and hope we can go on further in the playoffs. If McEwen had won Friday night we'd have been a 7-3 team OUT of the playoffs.

Anyway, I realize you just want to support your team and it is good that you do. Don't knock our boys for the efforts they've put out this season, either. We deserve to be here, too. I see MP FANS "doggin" our guys, just remember they're all high school kids and most of them read this forum. They have enough esteem problems being teenagers without adults putting them down. We just want a good, clean, well officiated game, and may the best team win. Go Rockets!

[

quote name='number55' date='Oct 29 2006 - 09:38 AM' post='826217216]

Has anyone actually looked at Marco Dailey's rushing stats???

This guy has 1,913 yards on 132 carries...THAT'S A 14.5 YARD AVERAGE!!!

That's probably the most amazing thing I've EVER heard...how do you play 10 games...get a HUGE majority of the carries...and average 14.5 yards per carry throughout?!!!

He's also scrored an amazing 31 rushing TD's.

This guy's good.

I played for Forrest when he was a freshman...I think he scored like 2 TD's against us then...I know 1 for a fact.

My boys are going to have to come out PREPARED...to say the least.

They're good...and HE'S amazing...if we shut him down...they have other players they CAN go to.

We have to play football...all 3 components of it...Offense, Defense, AND Special Teams...and we have to do it all well...REALLY well.

We've made it to the playoffs...now don't just be happy to get there...make it count...I'd give anything to back out there with you guys...this may be your last game...make it be the BEST game you've EVER played.

Trust me...there's nothing worse than being on the field...watching the minutes then the seconds tick away knowing you'll probably never get to do it again...all the old-timers on here know what I'm talking about...it stinks...

Win or lose...

MAKE THIS ONE COUNT.

Good luck.

This is an awsomely inspiring post to anyone playing, be mTp, or Forrest!!!!!!!!!