Knoxville Halls

fairplay2121

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your saying that in fun but the sad fact is Halls has had some excellent park teams and for some reason most kids elect to play ball at another High School these past few years. I think we would have pretty decent talent if they would all stay at home. But as a coach you have to play with what you have been dealt with. So I expect a slow move in the right direction for the Red Devils. I'm hopeful for a playoff birth this year. :lol:

Not sure about the head hunters but I hear there is a lot of talent in the position players on offense and the defensive backs. Should be a lot of healthy competition for the backs & wideouts. Still hopeful for a more upbeat offensive scheme. Playing for field goals maybe a pipe dream next season with O'Conner gone.

Big question will we beat Powell like we should have the past two years. Everyone is looking to this game for evidence that we are a playoff eligible team and not be a average team again.

haveityourway, 4 or 5 players make a huge impact on a team in high school football. not saying that those 4 or 5 would have made halls a state championship contender but if def. would not have hurt.

I couldn't agree with you more lilmn. where would those other teams be without those Halls boys? Where would Halls be if they had the 10-15 players they shouldhave had the past 2-3 years or more