Knoxville Halls

fairplay2121

did the halls super midgets win their playoff game today? are there two divisions in super midgets now? i saw something in the pilot high school preview magazine that had halls, powell and central super midgets undefeated. how can that be?

I know someone who has a kid on the team.

The Halls Super Midgets playoff game was postponed due to the field conditions at the Halls field. They moved the game to Tuesday night. Now my friend tells me that they have moved it again because of Halloween. Thursday night at 6:30 is the new time at Halls High School, with the championship game on Saturday at 11:00 at John Tarleton.

There are 2 divisions. Halls is in the second one. This team has struggled in the past but are having a great year. This team has some good athletes and one remarkable running back that could make a huge impact by the time he plays for the Big Red. The team finished 8-0 in their division. They have played some of the upper division teams in bowl games and played them very close, winning 1 of them.

I think the Powell team now has one loss in the upper division.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with tex, but with his size at 5-8 180

Just remember how hard it is to get a scholorhip.

Derek Milligan who broke a lot of records at Powell, Couldnt play football at the college level (well he did for 1 preseason game and then switched to baseball, which now he no longer plays either from what I can tell)

Its hard to make it to college in anysport I whish them the best of luck.