1A Region 5 vs Region 6

bigtuck4242

That was a great game last year. Both teams and parents of those players showed a great amount of respect for each other and all knew that game could have gone either way. Marco was hurting and maybe if that pass call had not been made we would have scored since the Tigers did have a good drive going on the ground until that play. Everyone knows that weather (cold or hot) can cramp up any good player and that was no fault of Marco or any Jo Byrns player. All players gave that game 110 percent and MTP is still proud to have been a part of it. We guarantee the same out of our team this year! GO TIGERS!!!

This post is true. This is one of those games where there weren't any losers. The folks and players from Mt. Pleasant were good people. We at Jo Byrns have a tremendous amount of respect for your program.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collin who? Mt. who, oh yeah, that's the team that lost to Ezell-Harding( a team that went 4-6 and didn't make 2A playoffs). Region what? Don't look like much to bragg about boys.

You can go back to the Springfield threads, oh wait....theyre stinking it up this year so I guess you can jump back on the Jo Byrns bandwagon since your team isnt playing very well. :thumb:

Come on dude he ran circles around your defense until he cramped. Yes your D was good Marco was just better. MP couldnt throw so you guys put 11 in the box. MP o-line pushed your front around until more helped arrived from LBs and DBs when you knew MP couldnt pass. Now thats the truth.

You better be glad Im not from JB......I would give you a big "SCOREBOARD" on that post. :thumb:

I was at the game last year between Mt. Pleasant and Jo Byrns and I am pretty sure that if Marco would not have gotten hurt in the second half, then Mt. Pleasant would have won. All yall can say is how much better this year's defense is than last years but do you think that Marco and the rest of his teammates aren't any better. I guarantee you that he has improved as much as anyone on Jo Byrn's defense, and for everyone's sake could you work on your grammar please it is hard to understand at times.

:D Thank you for pointing this out, I thought it was my grey matter all sloshed up!

I didn't ask you where you weren't from, where are you from? Whats your team, they must not be 2 good or you would be representing them......I am going to guess Eagleville.

I'm From Springfield, went to SHS, but I get tired of hearing yall talk about how good yall's region is and how much of a push over region 5 is. Region 6 is more of a push over statistically and physically than region 5 is, so there you have it a 4A guy talking 1A football. Just giving my props to the RCO brand of football.And by the way we have two undefeated regular season region champs and one more team in the playoffs from our county, nuff said.

I'm From Springfield, went to SHS, but I get tired of hearing yall talk about how good yall's region is and how much of a push over region 5 is. Region 6 is more of a push over statistically and physically than region 5 is, so there you have it a 4A guy talking 1A football. Just giving my props to the RCO brand of football.And by the way we have two undefeated regular season region champs and one more team in the playoffs from our county, nuff said.

If you don't like our 1A threads and think we are such a pushover, then why are you even here? I think this forum reads "1A, 2A, 3A". Your forums aren't even listed! So go back home to your own site. Your team is probably over-rated anyway! :D

If you don't like our 1A threads and think we are such a pushover, then why are you even here? I think this forum reads "1A, 2A, 3A". Your forums aren't even listed! So go back home to your own site. Your team is probably over-rated anyway! :D

I like the thread, just don't like people saying 5-1A is a push-over region when they're not. This region is better than 6-1A this year. I like watching JBHS play as much as I do Springfield, watched all of JBHS' play-off games last year. Springfield and JBHS are both my teams both are 10-0 REGION CHAMPS, that speaks for itself. Over- rated I think not. BURN'EM IN THE DUNGEON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the thread, just don't like people saying 5-1A is a push-over region when they're not. This region is better than 6-1A this year. I like watching JBHS play as much as I do Springfield, watched all of JBHS' play-off games last year. Springfield and JBHS are both my teams both are 10-0 REGION CHAMPS, that speaks for itself. Over- rated I think not. BURN'EM IN THE DUNGEON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You claimed to be a 4A school in your previous post. I believe JBHS is a 1A school. If MTP continues with their winning streak, the DUNGEON wont be burning because the JUNGLE will be ROCKIN!! The Red Devil will travel to us this year!!