1A Region 5 vs Region 6

bigtuck4242

So everybody knows region 6 dominated the playoffs, minus Jo Byrns, last year. Region 5 has improved, and it looks as if region 6 is having a down year. So do u think this region will split 2-2 or what? Matchups are as follows, give a pick:

#1 Jo Byrns vs. #4 Huntland

#2 Cascade vs. #3 Wayne County

#3 Heritage vs. #2 Collinwood

#4 Forrest vs. #1 Mt. Pleasant

Lets chat it up, maybe even another 60 pager, lol.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everybody knows region 6 dominated the playoffs, minus Jo Byrns, last year. Region 5 has improved, and it looks as if region 6 is having a down year. So do u think this region will split 2-2 or what? Matchups are as follows, give a pick:

3-2 region 5. I'm not gonna say which ones but thats what I think.

jbhs wins

cascade wins

heritage wins(if they play to their potential)

forest loses(if they can shut down marco dailey they have a chance)

i will say 2-2 and very easliy be 3-1

JBHS win's

Cascade win's

and WHH could win thay are steppin it up a notch

i will say 2-2 and very easliy be 3-1

JBHS win's

Cascade win's

and WHH could win thay are steppin it up a notch

Yeah Yall also thought that Eagleville would beat the Wood last Year, And We stomped them in the ground like a Jr high team. WHH will see the same.

Edited by Tha_King

1. Jo Byrns over Huntland.........But you never know when Huntland might come alive and play a great game.

2. WC over Cascade......WC has really good run defense. If Cascade can throw the ball it could go the other way.

3. Collinwood over WHH......Collinwood has been here before. Many times. WHH wont be able to contain the Trojan running game.

4. MP over Forrest........Forrest wont be able to outscore MP. Dailey will get 200+ and his usuall 3-4 tds.

6A over 5a...........3-1

WC/Cascade could be the closest game. The rest might be blow-outs.

Edited by GreenMan

Jo Byrns over Huntland.........But you never know when Huntland might come alive and play a great game.

WC over Cascade......WC has really good run defense. If Cascade can throw the ball it could go the other way.

Collinwood over WHH......Collinwood has been here before. Many times. WHH wont be able to contain the Trojan running game.

MP over Forrest........Forrest wont be able to outscore MP. Dailey will get 200+ and his usuall 3-4 tds.

6A over 5a...........3-1

WC/Cascade could be the closest game.

that might happen but sooner or later region 6 will be out of the picture and jo byrns will once again go to the semi finals. oh yeah wc has no chance of beating cascade. just thought i would let you know.

that might happen but sooner or later region 6 will be out of the picture and jo byrns will once again go to the semi finals. oh yeah wc has no chance of beating cascade. just thought i would let you know.

JB beats Huntland

Cascade beats Wayne County (IF Wayne County can get up early could beat them)

Colinwood beats WH-Heritage (IF Heritage could cause some turnovers then it could be a close ballgame)

Mt.Pleasant beats Forrest (If they can stop Marco Dailey could be close.)

I think it goes 2-2 for both regions.Good luck to both regions and may the best teams win!!! :P