1A Region 5 vs Region 6

bigtuck4242

U guys really arent giving Region 5 any credit, but thats ok. I honestly believe that if Collinwood visits the dungeon, they will be burned, and sent packing.

As for Collinwood vs. Heritage. Collinwood has more talent, BUT Heritage plays very hard, and u cant let them hang around, or they will make u pay. If Collinwood looks over them at all, it will be a very close game.

The Cascade vs. Wayne County game wont be as close as u guys say. Cascade is still a very good team, and still killed 2 region 6 teams earlier this year. Granted they werent the elite region 6 teams, it shows that they would be towards the top of region 6, if they were there. I say Cascade wins by 2-3 TD's. Dont make me look bad Cascade, lol.

Edited by neutralfan07

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all heard how great region 5 was at the beginning of the year as they beat up on cupcakes while CW and MP played up and was beat by stiffer competition. The next couple of weeks will show who is the best. From what I see MP and CW can both beat cascade and I even think if Wayne Co. plays a good game they could beat them. Region 5's 3rd place team wont even stand a chance against CW. And we all know MP and JB will demolish their opponents. So as I see it now CW is better than Cascade and MP and JB are even so I give the edge to Region 6.

I agree with one exception WC loses.

Now, I am going to start a firefight with this one but I'm going to go on and lay on the line and say what a lot of us from region 6 who seen the JB/Cas. game were thinking while watching the game because I have the cahuna to do it. I ain't skerd. But do KNOW it is with complete RESPECT to ALL TEAMS involved because only the BEST of the two regions are left. So take it easy on the comebacks.

Region 5 is definitely no better than region 6. After I seen the game fri.nite I was more relaxed than ever, knowing that the best that 5 has to offer did not live up to the hype. Both are good BUT, JB/Cas. is no better than CW/mTp. Garaunteed!

So this is my thinking now.

1st ROUND

Collinwood beats White House Heritage

Jo Byrns beats Huntland

Cascade beats Wayne County

Mt.Pleasant beats Forrest

2nd ROUND

Collinwood beats Jo Byrns

Mt.Pleasant beats Cascade

3rd ROUND

Collinwood @ Mt.Pleasant....CW fans you know where I stand on this one!

Mt.Pleasant sweeps and region 6 reigns. Seriously. No disrespect involved. These games will all be close ones from ROUND 2 on. Just an honest football fans opinion. mTp gets it done but DEFINITELY NOT easily. No pushovers here!

Now, I am going to start a firefight with this one but I'm going to go on and lay on the line and say what a lot of us from region 6 who seen the JB/Cas. game were thinking while watching the game because I have the cahuna to do it. I ain't skerd. But do KNOW it is with complete RESPECT to ALL TEAMS involved because only the BEST of the two regions are left. So take it easy on the comebacks.

Region 5 is definitely no better than region 6. After I seen the game fri.nite I was more relaxed than ever, knowing that the best that 5 has to offer did not live up to the hype. Both are good BUT, JB/Cas. is no better than CW/mTp. Garaunteed!

1st ROUND

Jo Byrns beats Huntland

2nd ROUND

3rd ROUND

Mt.Pleasant sweeps and region 6 reigns. Seriously. No disrespect involved. These games will all be close ones from ROUND 2 on. Just an honest football fans opinion. mTp gets it done but DEFINITELY NOT easily. No pushovers here!

I dont know how u wasnt impressed w/ Jo Byrns, but if thats how u feel, so be it. They didnt even have to use their passing game(which is great) and still was able to get 370 rushing yards on the sloppy playing conditions. Cascade had one big play, other then that was shut down. Not disagreeing w/ ur picks, but dont see how ur relaxed after watching Jo Byrns. I gurantee u are alittle worried tho :lol:

I dont know how u wasnt impressed w/ Jo Byrns, but if thats how u feel, so be it. They didnt even have to use their passing game(which is great) and still was able to get 370 rushing yards on the sloppy playing conditions. Cascade had one big play, other then that was shut down. Not disagreeing w/ ur picks, but dont see how ur relaxed after watching Jo Byrns. I gurantee u are alittle worried tho :lol:

With JB always! You guys better not overlook CW they are no pushovers Believe it.

1st ROUND

Jo Byrns beats Huntland

2nd ROUND

3rd ROUND

I am just wondering did you let a complete idiot write this for you because after seeing JB play,How could you be relaxed?JB had like 360 yards rushing and rarely even passed.And from what I hear there passing game isn't to shabby.So I don't know if you were at a different game or what but you have to be crazy to actually think that JB is going to get put out the 2nd round.And by the way from everything I've heard this year everybody has said they can hang with JB but I haven't heard of anybody backing it up yet or even coming close!!!! :lol:

I am just wondering did you let a complete idiot write this for you because after seeing JB play,How could you be relaxed?JB had like 360 yards rushing and rarely even passed.And from what I hear there passing game isn't to shabby.So I don't know if you were at a different game or what but you have to be crazy to actually think that JB is going to get put out the 2nd round.And by the way from everything I've heard this year everybody has said they can hang with JB but I haven't heard of anybody backing it up yet or even coming close!!!! :lol:

JB is good, but not good enough to win state. They have not played a good team all season. You can say Cascade but they beat the same crappy teams JB did. C'wood and MP are both better than cascade. Still don't know if either can beat JB but It will be good games.

No crazy's or idiots here. I give JB all the respect in the world they deserve. But I heard the same rederick last year and we came to The Dungeon and left only losing by one point after leading the game most of the way. 21 - 20 ring a bell. JB looks the same

this year as last. A well rounded team but definitely not better. No blowouts in these games but if you honestly think you running over CW. Big mistake.

CW gives us a fit everytime we meet. CW has just as solid program as JB/Cas./mTp. :lol:

Buy the way I didn't have to hear anything. I went to see.

Edited by Big Bigby

1st ROUND

Jo Byrns beats Huntland

2nd ROUND

3rd ROUND

You stay relaxed and hope you don't have to face Jo Byrns. :)

I think what MP fans are trying to say is we have heard all year how great region 5 is and region 6 is down. Cascade at best finishes 3rd in our region. Region 6 is as tough or tougher than region 5. JB looked good but not game breakers. They can be beat, they arent like the ABC schools where everybody knew your season was over when you played them.

No crazy's or idiots here. I give JB all the respect in the world they deserve. But I heard the same rederick last year and we came to The Dungeon and left only losing by one point after leading the game most of the way. 21 - 20 ring a bell. JB looks the same

this year as last. A well rounded team but definitely not better. No blowouts in these games but if you honestly think you running over CW. Big mistake.

CW gives us a fit everytime we meet. CW has just as solid program as JB/Cas./mTp. :)

Buy the way I didn't have to hear anything. I went to see.

If u think JB looks the same, ur in for a big surprise!! They would beat last years team by 3 or 4 TD's IMHO.

I am just wondering did you let a complete idiot write this for you because after seeing JB play,How could you be relaxed?JB had like 360 yards rushing and rarely even passed.And from what I hear there passing game isn't to shabby.So I don't know if you were at a different game or what but you have to be crazy to actually think that JB is going to get put out the 2nd round.And by the way from everything I've heard this year everybody has said they can hang with JB but I haven't heard of anybody backing it up yet or even coming close!!!! :)

this isnt meant as disrespect but I hope you and your team are still this cocky when the wood comes knockin.....