cascade vs. wayne county

OXEN

Congratulations to Wayne Co. That wasn't the same Cascade team I say 4 weeks ago though, but that's why you play the game. I think what hurt Cascade was getting up for the game against Jo Byrns and having to trottle their emotions against a past proven winner like Waynesboro. When Cascade lost #54 last night to a broken leg that really hurt their emotions even more. It looked like he was the leader of the team.I hope the Mr.Football voters don't hold a 9-2 record against him becase Nathan Armstrong deserves that award and at least an All-State selection, just ask Jo Byrns. Good luck next week to all region 6 and 5 teams.

armstrong is not a Mr. Football,he is a good ball player and should make all region

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

armstrong is not a Mr. Football,he is a good ball player and should make all region

I am not from Cascade nor a fan but I can tell you one thing he is a worthy canidate, where is nominated or not is a different question. Normaly you have to go deep in the playoffs or win the region to get any media attention. If you are a Cascade fan I would want one my players to be nominated. The last time I checked Cascade has never had a Mr. Football finalist. I watch alot 1A football and he is the best I have in a couple of years. His coaches speack highly of him as well.

Good Game Wayne County! Good job Region 6!

Everything is proven on the field and region 6 is the stronger region.

Cascade didn't play like the 9-0 team just a couple of weeks ago played.Not even close, but they had a good season. :thumb: I think being undefeated took its toll on them. They were worn out, atleast thats what it appeared. Not everyone on the team, but as a whole. Coaches too! Next year they need to prepare for 15 games, not 10! You should never prepare for a 10 game season and be happy with that. These seniors will never get that game back. I hate to be hard on them, because they are 9-2 and that's great, but you don't prepare to be 9-2, you prepare for 15-0!

Next years team will be a great team also.

Good luck to Wayne County, you brought the game to us!

Jo Byrns, go all the way!!

Good Game Wayne County! Good job Region 6!

Everything is proven on the field and region 6 is the stronger region.

Cascade didn't play like the 9-0 team just a couple of weeks ago played.Not even close, but they had a good season. :thumb: I think being undefeated took its toll on them. They were worn out, atleast thats what it appeared. Not everyone on the team, but as a whole. Coaches too! Next year they need to prepare for 15 games, not 10! You should never prepare for a 10 game season and be happy with that. These seniors will never get that game back. I hate to be hard on them, because they are 9-2 and that's great, but you don't prepare to be 9-2, you prepare for 15-0!

Next years team will be a great team also.

Good luck to Wayne County, you brought the game to us!

This is Seth Carter #53, are you saying we did not prepare for playoffs or that we somehow laid down, JB and WC were better teams on that night and we did not play our best, but this group of seniors gave all they had for four years and we do not need a so called fan running us down! Maybe if you had gotten behind us a little more,yelled just a little louder things might have been different,I know who you are Cascadedad and I will not forget your opinion of the Senior Class of 2007.

Jo Byrns, go all the way!!

[

This is Seth Carter #53, are you saying we did not prepare for playoffs or that we somehow laid down, JB and WC were better teams on that night and we did not play our best, but this group of seniors gave all they had for four years and we do not need a so called fan running us down! Maybe if you had gotten behind us a little more,yelled just a little louder things might have been different,I know who you are Cascadedad and I will not forget your opinion of the Senior Class of 2007.

[

Seth....dont even worry with it. You guys had a great season and it looks like you will have another next year. There are tons of teams that would love to have a 9-2 season and make the play-offs. So enjoy your succsess, you guys earned it. :thumb:

[

Seth , I'm not saying anything negative about the senior class. I only wish the best for you guys. I'm not pointing fingers at any individuals. You guys had a great year, but on this night your TEAM did not play as well as it could have, and that's a shame, because I was wishing the best for the senior class. You guys took us to a different level, but the team played like a big fighter in the 12th round. I'm sorry if you take this wrong, but this is mostly aimed at next years team. A little tough love isn't running anyone down.When I played for Cascade we didn't have the talent you guys had. So if you know you did your best, then good for you! Go though your life with you head held high, cause you made the best out of the talent you had, but to the rest, don't let these oportunities pass you by!