PLAYOFFS 5-2a vs 6-2a

playintowin

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason they play the game. Yes, we lost badly to Camden, played Lewis tough, two turnovers close allowed it to be a larger margin. Hickman beat us first game of the year, worst game we played. But remember, they are AAAA we are AA. Makes a difference. I don't think HIckman could beat us now. If CPA beats us, we will say congrats! But don't discredit this hard working Waverly team that you know NOTHING about!

Just because people say that CPA is going to win doesn't mean anything. Don't take it so personally. People make predictions before every game. No one is discrediting your team. Good luck next week.

Just because people say that CPA is going to win doesn't mean anything. Don't take it so personally. People make predictions before every game. No one is discrediting your team. Good luck next week.

I didn't say anything about someone saying CPA will win. They should win. But not in a blow out, I don't think. It could be but I doubt it. I still think Waverly has a shot. My opinion.

Lewis will not beat Fairview by 21 that one will be 50-50 either way

Camden should beat DCA but not by 35

you obviously have no idea what u are talking about.....lewis county is well more than 21 points better than fairview, waverly has better shot at beating cpa as fairview does holding close to lewis county....and camden will have no trouble at all with dca, camden will score in the 50's as usual and dca will do good to score agaisnt camden's second string

I am from region 5 so i know the most about them and have seen all of the teams play. CPA they are a ligit team great passing game and pretty good rushing game. They also have a really good defense. Also they will not be getting tired since the run the 2 platoon system. DCA they are not a very good team this year. They have a good running back but against a good team he gets shut down pretty easily. Their passing game is not very strong. Fairview this is another not very good team in my opinion becuase once again against a good team they lost by around 40+ each time. These losses might just be because CPA and Goodpasture are both very good teams. They should stick to the run cause they have a fairly good back and the only game i know of where they try to pass they threw 5 int's. Goodpasture this team is good they are fast big and very strong both up front and in the backfield. They have 6 or 7 backs who can bust it open and score big and have a offense and defensive line that averages aroud 260 on ofense and 270 on defense. They also can pass if they want to they just dont want to when they are rushing for more than 350 yards a game.

you obviously have no idea what u are talking about.....lewis county is well more than 21 points better than fairview, waverly has better shot at beating cpa as fairview does holding close to lewis county....and camden will have no trouble at all with dca, camden will score in the 50's as usual and dca will do good to score agaisnt camden's second string

What a crazy comment. Get the "upset" out of your head. CPA is going to win they are atleast top 5 in 2-A. Trust me Lewis Co. isn't that good and Fairview isn't that bad to be talking like that.

Lewis Co. 28

Fariview 21

CPA 51

Waverly 10

Camden 35

DCA 7

Goodpasture 63

Adamsville 7

I agree. The only hope for region 6 is if Camden has their best game of the year and they have a chance. Lewis Co has an awsome D but, even though I hope they win, I don't think they can score enough points. If the D can score some points for them LC has a chance. It would be bad to see the best D in the state get put out in the first round. Would love to see a match up between them and Goodpasture. Pure offense against pure defense.

How do you figure?...Camden held Lewis co to 98 total yards last week , was able to move the ball with relative ease against them between the 20's and I think it would have been even easier on a dry field....not that Lewis co doesn't have a great D because they do, but it would be a mistake to underestimate Camden's scoring ability and one of the best but most underestimated defenses in the state. Remember Camden played DCA in the first round last year and won when DCA was more talented and Camden was less.

How do you figure?...Camden held Lewis co to 98 total yards last week , was able to move the ball with relative ease against them between the 20's and I think it would have been even easier on a dry field....not that Lewis co doesn't have a great D because they do, but it would be a mistake to underestimate Camden's scoring ability and one of the best but most underestimated defenses in the state. Remember Camden played DCA in the first round last year and won when DCA was more talented and Camden was less.

I assure you Camden had more talent last year than DCA.............. only differance this year is that Camden has A LOT more talent

Edited by playintowin

I agree. The only hope for region 6 is if Camden has their best game of the year and they have a chance. Lewis Co has an awsome D but, even though I hope they win, I don't think they can score enough points. If the D can score some points for them LC has a chance. It would be bad to see the best D in the state get put out in the first round. Would love to see a match up between them and Goodpasture. Pure offense against pure defense.

Its more like Pure defense against amazing offense and amazing defense.