PLAYOFFS 5-2a vs 6-2a

playintowin

Camden will get by DCA 35-14

CPA will dominate Waverly 42-7 (They are lucky to score 7 on CPA's jv)

Goodpasture squeeks by Adamsville 63-7

Fairview wins against Lewis County in a close one 14-10

Second Round

CPA beats Camden 28-14

Goodpasture beats Fairview not as bad as the first time but easily 42-14

Third Round

Goodpasture beats CPA 28-17

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden will get by DCA 35-14

CPA will dominate Waverly 42-7 (They are lucky to score 7 on CPA's jv)

Goodpasture squeeks by Adamsville 63-7

Fairview wins against Lewis County in a close one 14-10

Second Round

CPA beats Camden 28-14

Goodpasture beats Fairview not as bad as the first time but easily 42-14

Third Round

Goodpasture beats CPA 28-17

Sounds right to me

Right you are, and turnovers will occur. Also, the CPA O will have their way with Waverly's D

I wouldn't be so sure of that. No one else has. Turnovers have made all of their losses worse than they were. I just don't see CPA having a better offense than Camden. I may be wrong, but if Waverly don't turn it over and CPA does, it could be very, very interesting. Who knows? We all do know though that......... look down.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. No one else has. Turnovers have made all of their losses worse than they were. I just don't see CPA having a better offense than Camden. I may be wrong, but if Waverly don't turn it over and CPA does, it could be very, very interesting. Who knows? We all do know though that......... look down.

CPA has a better offense than Camden. Waverly hasn't seen an offense like CPA's in a long time. I forsee alot of blown coverages by Waverly, which will result in alot of big plays. Another advantage CPA has is in the coaching dept. Waverly will get exploited, no matter what they throw at CPA.

CPA has a better offense than Camden. Waverly hasn't seen an offense like CPA's in a long time. I forsee alot of blown coverages by Waverly, which will result in alot of big plays. Another advantage CPA has is in the coaching dept. Waverly will get exploited, no matter what they throw at CPA.

The great swammee huh? You are obviously in college since you have Fairview and Martin as your residence. Which tells me you are young. Which tells me you haven't seen as much football as I have. Having said that, how would you know what type of coaches Waverly has? I will tell you. Excellent. I know that CPA has top of the line coaches, but I happen to think that we have some of the brightest up and coming coaches in the state.

I also discard anything you might say because you also said in another post Fairview would blow out Waverly. Wouldn't or couldn't happen. So I can't believe anything you say.

CPA may blow us out, but it won't be because of our coaching, it will be because of turnovers. I think from what I've seen the CPA people are classy people and I look forward to being with them Friday night. Just remember.........

The great swammee huh? You are obviously in college since you have Fairview and Martin as your residence. Which tells me you are young. Which tells me you haven't seen as much football as I have. Having said that, how would you know what type of coaches Waverly has? I will tell you. Excellent. I know that CPA has top of the line coaches, but I happen to think that we have some of the brightest up and coming coaches in the state.

I also discard anything you might say because you also said in another post Fairview would blow out Waverly. Wouldn't or couldn't happen. So I can't believe anything you say.

CPA may blow us out, but it won't be because of our coaching, it will be because of turnovers. I think from what I've seen the CPA people are classy people and I look forward to being with them Friday night. Just remember.........

The only way Waverly fans will admit to this blow out that is going to happen friday night is when it happens friday night. :P

Waverly's D is strong, ask jus about anyone that knows football...they held Lewis Co real good, our offense is wat gave that game up...our dline will put the qb under pressure, once he gits hit a couple times it will throw him off...and as hard as these waverly boys hit, i believe it would probably throw his crosshairs off a bit any ways....we may git beat a couple times deep but after a while itll even out....iv got great trust in our defense, especially after the aggressiveness iv seen outa them tha past couple games...they never quit even if they are down 40 points in the 4th....this is the hardest workin Dfense iv ever seen....and jus wait, friday night ull see wat the fuss is all about...when ur qb is layin on the ground lookin and countin tha stars....we may not win, but dont expect our defense to quit and if we loss i can promise it wont be because of our D....friday night, under the lights, at cpa...u will see.......u, will see!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Waverly's D is strong, ask jus about anyone that knows football...they held Lewis Co real good, our offense is wat gave that game up...our dline will put the qb under pressure, once he gits hit a couple times it will throw him off...and as hard as these waverly boys hit, i believe it would probably throw his crosshairs off a bit any ways....we may git beat a couple times deep but after a while itll even out....iv got great trust in our defense, especially after the aggressiveness iv seen outa them tha past couple games...they never quit even if they are down 40 points in the 4th....this is the hardest workin Dfense iv ever seen....and jus wait, friday night ull see wat the fuss is all about...when ur qb is layin on the ground lookin and countin tha stars....we may not win, but dont expect our defense to quit and if we loss i can promise it wont be because of our D....friday night, under the lights, at cpa...u will see.......u, will see!!

GO TIGERS!!!

We have not been down by 40 in the 4th this year..lol

(knock on wood)

Edited by 15 NWTF 08