58Indians22

So the region finished like this:

1. Munford

2. Henry County

3. Brighton

4. Hardin County

5. North Side

6. JCM

Wow! What a year for the region. Talk about going from first to last and from last to first. It was a wild ride this year. The region was more evenly matched than it has been in years. No team could overlook anybody - on any given Friday night anything could happen. Best of luck to the playoff bound teams, I know you will represent our region well.

Still very sad that my Indians could not pull out the important win when necessary, but I'm very proud of my boy and the rest of the team...I hope the improvement carries to next year, but there are a lot of senior shoes to fill. But I will still get to follow the team since the all important ballboy is mine also.

I look forward to seeing and hearing great things from the playoffs. Represent us well.

So the region finished like this:

1. Munford

2. Henry County

3. Brighton

4. Hardin County

5. North Side

6. JCM

Wow! What a year for the region. Talk about going from first to last and from last to first. It was a wild ride this year. The region was more evenly matched than it has been in years. No team could overlook anybody - on any given Friday night anything could happen. Best of luck to the playoff bound teams, I know you will represent our region well.

Still very sad that my Indians could not pull out the important win when necessary, but I'm very proud of my boy and the rest of the team...I hope the improvement carries to next year, but there are a lot of senior shoes to fill. But I will still get to follow the team since the all important ballboy is mine also.

I look forward to seeing and hearing great things from the playoffs. Represent us well.

Have a great offseason and good luck to your boys. Region 7 4A may be the most competive region in the state in 4A from top to bottom. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

I am predicting a sweep in the first round by region 7 - 4A. Anybody in the region agree????

Melrose beats Hardin Co.

Fairley beats Brighton