Johnson County @ Morristown East

Last time that I checked you better blitz running cover one so before I get on here cane72 I would check my coaching strategies. If you blitz running zone behind it then you will be leaving a zone not covered. I believe Seals knows what he is doing and I am sure he does not need coaching lesson from who ever you are. If you want to become a coach get a whistle and a degree and come help out.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time that I checked you better blitz running cover one so before I get on here cane72 I would check my coaching strategies. If you blitz running zone behind it then you will be leaving a zone not covered. I believe Seals knows what he is doing and I am sure he does not need coaching lesson from who ever you are. If you want to become a coach get a whistle and a degree and come help out.

well from what I saw last night, he does need help but is probably too hard headed to take it. Are you saying that you can't blitz while running a zone?

East's D has been like a speed bump all season. They don't stop anybody, they hope to slow them down. Our pass D has been bad all year and will be the death of us at SS.

BTW, they have whistles at hibbetts and I would take a pay cut to coach but I would like to help out but I don't have my membership to the" good ole boy club".

BTW, I am sorry I posted my opinion on a public forum and you disagree with it. In the future, I will check with you first.......OK?

Edited by canefan72

If pass defense is the weakness you are in for a long night at South. I think MoEast can take South if you can fill in the holes in the pass coverage. MoEast has more speed than South and will need to utilize it next Friday. Also, if South finds a way to stop your outside running it will be a rough game. Good luck next week. I will probably try to make the trip to Death Valley for this one.

You must be a degree holding asst coach huh.. Standing on the sideline yelling "punt team get ready". Or one of those guys crawling behind Seals, wanting to carry his clip board. Pass D was horrible last night. Don't think it wasa the scheme, that one corner just could not stick a man period. My 9 yr old was laughing. That comeback route was killin that poor kid. Good luck in preperation this week fellas..