Who will win state?

ibreakthelaw19

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel's quarterfinal match should be their easiest if they make it all the way.

I think its the other way around. That Siegal will be Franklin Highs easiest game. Franklin shut out Brentwood in a must win game, the biggest of the season. They can shut out anyone. Im not even a Franklin fan, but im pulling for the middle TN at this point.

I think its the other way around. That Siegal will be Franklin Highs easiest game. Franklin shut out Brentwood in a must win game, the biggest of the season. They can shut out anyone. Im not even a Franklin fan, but im pulling for the middle TN at this point.

Yes, that might be, but if you have seen any of siegel's games you would realize that they have a ton of offensive weapons. I think the only team that has shut them out this year was Baylor, who is an excellent team. Even then, they were playing without there major contributor in the middle, Prescott. Along with not playing very well according to some of the girls. So going as far as to saying that Franklin will shutout siegel, is a bit of a stretch.

Yes, that might be, but if you have seen any of siegel's games you would realize that they have a ton of offensive weapons. I think the only team that has shut them out this year was Baylor, who is an excellent team. Even then, they were playing without there major contributor in the middle, Prescott. Along with not playing very well according to some of the girls. So going as far as to saying that Franklin will shutout siegel, is a bit of a stretch.

Your right, Brentwood isnt near as good as Seigal. Seigal will be much tougher to beat.

I will have to agree with Soccerdawg to a point. I think Franklin will be a lot tougher than they are given credit for, but I don't think Siegel will be a cake walk. I think Franklin has played the tougher schedule, and I have great respect for the coaching of Jimmy and Laban. Franklin will be ready, and I think we may have an upset of sorts here.

I will have to agree with Soccerdawg to a point. I think Franklin will be a lot tougher than they are given credit for, but I don't think Siegel will be a cake walk. I think Franklin has played the tougher schedule, and I have great respect for the coaching of Jimmy and Laban. Franklin will be ready, and I think we may have an upset of sorts here.

Siegel may upset Franklin but they will not win state.

Siegel may upset Franklin but they will not win state.

I have no dog in this hunt, but how will a #4 ranked team, 19-3-1, Goal Diff 67 beating a #7 ranked team, 16-5-1, Goal Diff 47 be considered an upset? It does appear that Franklin has played more ranked teams.

Even if they beat Siegel, I don't think that Franklin can take Farragut that I beleive will come out over Colliersville.

On the other side, I beleive that Hendersonville will make it all the way through to the finals. To follow the scenario all the way through, Siegel beats Hendersonville, Franklin loses to Hendersonville. Barring injuries, and bad luck, I think this is Siegel's year to win it all.

Not really, Siegal is a very good team and at this point in the season will be tougher the beat than Brentwood. But Brentwood was a very strong team and Franklin beat them. Siegal is a stronger team than Brentwood and will be tougher to beat.

Ok, thought you were being sarcastic with your remark. Yes, well I'm hoping siegel pulls off the win against Franklin. It will be tough though.