Best From Region V

The One And Only

I remember those 2 were all over the mat racking up points never stopping. Dedman just came out on top and won that match that day... by about 3 or 4 points. Later in the season, at state, Abrigo just probably wanted it more.

I have the score sheet right here. Pher beat Abrigo by 11 that night. Not a tech fall, but Pher sure did dominate that night.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the score sheet right here. Pher beat Abrigo by 11 that night. Not a tech fall, but Pher sure did dominate that night.

He dominated on points because Abrigo kept trying to bridge back on the legs and would end up getting turked, Abrigo didn't know when to quit or that he was giving up points, but it was Pher who was stuck in a cradle the ref did not call. Don't try to make it sound like Pher was mopping the mat with Abrigo. He didn't dominate the match.

I was at this match, and I saw Pher dominate in neutral with two beautiful firemens. Morgan was getting legs thrown in on him all he could do was try to bridge back on Pher, but Pher just kept putting morgan to his back after he attempted to bridge back on Pher. Pher was up by a good amount of points when Morgan got a cradle on pher for about 15-20 sec.; pher knew that he had made a mistake, because of the look on his face, and he kicked out of it and dominated the rest of the match. It was an awsome match I thought. Both wrestlers are really talented and fought hard. I know Pher graduated last year, but I wish both wrestlers good luck.

i am thinkin that pher did dominate...since you did say that morgan had him in a cradle and couldnt finish the job...and he came back to beat him by that many points...saying pher did not dominate is like saying his little brother brian didnt dominate the other guy who was suppose to be a stud james hill...

No, You're right. Brian did dominate Hill. Pher and Abrigo were not the same thing. Abrigo did it to himself. But now that you mention it. How did a kid as good as Brian Dedman not place at state. Does anyone know what happened there?

No, You're right. Brian did dominate Hill. Pher and Abrigo were not the same thing. Abrigo did it to himself. But now that you mention it. How did a kid as good as Brian Dedman not place at state. Does anyone know what happened there?

i looked at the brackets...

and no excuses but brians side of the bracket was stacked...(he lost by one to cope)....

it was brians first time at state...

only because he had a few terribble injuries before regions 3 years in a row...

he was a fantastic wrestler and you could never tell what he was going to do next...

he had a very different wrestling style and very good attitude...

i looked at the brackets...

and no excuses but brians side of the bracket was stacked...(he lost by one to cope)....

it was brians first time at state...

only because he had a few terribble injuries before regions 3 years in a row...

he was a fantastic wrestler and you could never tell what he was going to do next...

he had a very different wrestling style and very good attitude...

Let's put last year to bed and start on this year!