Baylor v MUS

Chattcity

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor's weakness, at least against McCallie, was Cooper went both ways and supplies over half of Baylor's offense. Come the third quarter against a team with depth, he can't keep it up for the duration. This isn't meant to be a criticism of Cooper who is an outstanding player, just an observation. Good luck against BA. Oh, that's right, Baylor has to play MUS first. Baylor by a bunch. Edited by uncfan13

Can MUS come to Chattanooga and win this one? I don't think so. Keven Cooper has been unstoppable and Tyler Maseey has greatly improved as a QB since early in the season. MUS has had offensive problems this year and the trip across the state always makes it even more difficult.

Baylor 31

MUS 14

Massey was a stud for MUS last year...would have een their best player this year so there sno way MUS will win.

Massey was a stud for MUS last year...would have een their best player this year so there sno way MUS will win.

The team has matured and the young guys on the line deserve some kudos as do the steady seniors. Their leadership has been like it should be and generally, the younger guys have responded in a positive way. As I've said a couple of times before, Baylor has regained the sense of team that had been missing for a while. Coach Massey has done a very fine job, both with strategy and motivation. Friday night ought to be interesting. Don't forget. MUS came across the state last year and won.

Baylor 28

MUS 17

McCallie certainly didn't stop Cooper and BA did a better job than McCallie. Lets get by MUS first!

I'm trying to remember the ground rules about posting to a "Baylor" string after signalbirdie scolded me for posting to "their" Lincoln County string. Seems like if signalbirdie brings up McCallie in this string, then it would be OK to respond. I'll have to defer to Chattcity who seems to have CoachT etiquette down, so here's the question: If signalbirdie makes an asinine statement regarding McCallie as in "McCallie couldn't stop Cooper", then could a McCallie fan post to a "Baylor" board or could you be a MUS fan who is sympathetic to McCallie? I'll quit typing so you can respond.

uncfan13

I am going to try leave the personalities out of the equation so I am making my response general without referring to you or to signalbirdie. Nor am I going to refer specifically to a "McCallie" or "Baylor" response. The etiquette rules are blind as to persons or schools. The rule coveing this question reads as follows:

There are no threads limited to specific schools so if a poster has a comment to a previous comment in any thread, the proposed poster make make such response as is relevant, insightful and helpful in furtherance of the topic as described in the heading. Hope this helps.

PS I recognize that most posts violate the above refernced "relevant, insightful and in furtherance of the topic" requirement but coacht can't afford poster police.

I'm trying to remember the ground rules about posting to a "Baylor" string after signalbirdie scolded me for posting to "their" Lincoln County string. Seems like if signalbirdie brings up McCallie in this string, then it would be OK to respond. I'll have to defer to Chattcity who seems to have CoachT etiquette down, so here's the question: If signalbirdie makes an asinine statement regarding McCallie as in "McCallie couldn't stop Cooper", then could a McCallie fan post to a "Baylor" board or could you be a MUS fan who is sympathetic to McCallie? I'll quit typing so you can respond.

Fist of all I think McCallie has a great team, maybe the best in the state (will wait and see how that works out). My comments were directed at you because I have yet to see any remark from you that wasn't negative and condescending toward Baylor and their players. I admire McCallie and the year they have had so far. I'm also extremely proud of Baylor and what they have accomplished considering the fact that this was supposed to be somewhat of a rebuilding year. Now back to the statement at hand. Coop is a great back and no one has really slowed him down this year. BA did the best job of any team this year!!

I don't guess there are any real guidelines other than common courtesy. Look it up.