York @ Tyner

YAI1979

Tyner has some speed but it can be contained. Whether it will be contained tonight is a different story. BB did it fairly well. #4 for Tyner looked like he could possibly be the best athelete on the field last week. Don't worry YAI fans, he only got the ball once on offense. He's good on defense though.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to ask someone from Tyner if there were any significant injuries your players sustained in Fridays game against Boyd? There were two or three that were hepled off late in the game. Is everyone o.k. and ready to go this Friday night? Good Luck to the Ram Train. :D

They are all out of tonight's game. Tyner will be without 6 starters on d.

But they will still come to fight.

York 15

Tyner 8

Congrats to York, great job by the York coaching staff. I didn't realize who the kids were that were suspended until I got to the game. Not having those players hurt us, but that the way the cards fall. Once again good job by York coming to Tyner and playing hard and being the better team tonight. Good luck the rest of the way, and I hope the fans have a safe trip home :thumb: