Danny MCcoin..

maxout

I am not in the loop, and never have been for that matter, and once I again, I don't know the details of the situation very well. So, I guess I am speaking on an issue that I know nothing about. But, one thing that I do know is: Everyone needs a boss, meaning one person. Whether it be a principal, teacher, coach, etc, you should have to answer to one person. A person cannot do a very good job if he has several bosses that he has to answer to. In McCoin's situation, if he was doing, or had done something wrong, you would think that he would of had to answer to the principal only, and then the principal would of have to answer to the superintendent only, and then the superintendent would answer to the school board only. Their is a chain of command for a reason. The only way to do your job efficiently is to go by the chain of command. The school board is everyone's boss sort of speak, but you still follow the chain of command. Now, I am not saying that the school board did anything wrong, because I don't know, but I am sure that they are aware that everyone is blaming them, or so that's the way I heard it. I just hope that everyone is able to move forward for the best. Once again, I don't know anything, just what you hear on the street in this small town, let's just try to put this bad situation behind us.

On another note, has anyone heard who the next coach at LA will be? Has the job even been posted? If so, who are the candidates?

Edited by I Love HS Football

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not in the loop, and never have been for that matter, and once I again, I don't know the details of the situation very well. So, I guess I am speaking on an issue that I know nothing about. But, one thing that I do know is: Everyone needs a boss, meaning one person. Whether it be a principal, teacher, coach, etc, you should have to answer to one person. A person cannot do a very good job if he has several bosses that he has to answer to. In McCoin's situation, if he was doing, or had done something wrong, you would think that he would of had to answer to the principal only, and then the principal would of have to answer to the superintendent only, and then the superintendent would answer to the school board only. Their is a chain of command for a reason. The only way to do your job efficiently is to go by the chain of command. The school board is everyone's boss sort of speak, but you still follow the chain of command. Now, I am not saying that the school board did anything wrong, because I don't know, but I am sure that they are aware that everyone is blaming them, or so that's the way I heard it. I just hope that everyone is able to move forward for the best. Once again, I don't know anything, just what you hear on the street in this small town, let's just try to put this bad situation behind us.

On another note, has anyone heard who the next coach at LA will be? Has the job even been posted? If so, who are the candidates?

No it has not been posted. Probably won't happen till after Christmas. The next coach? There are plenty of good candidates out there. We'll see.