Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's off the couch but the weight is still hanging around. :lol:

Heck I guess I should have asked 119-140 :thumb:

We will see :lol: but I look forward to seeing some great new kids and teams.

Meet great floks from Chattanooga to Kingsport in the wrestling community and looking forward to making new friends.

I already count U werazzlin! Us, X- Madison healty good looking feller's have to stick together. :lol:

Good Luck this season & thanks for the experiance last summer.

You are a class act.

Hey Rigger when we get to state everybody in region 8 is one big family. I think you found the right region for daniel. I know we do not have as many state medalist returning to the region this year but we are going to work on that this season. I hope the region is well represented this season. SInce Bundy left who will be the next dominate wrestler from region 8???

Hey Rigger when we get to state everybody in region 8 is one big family. I think you found the right region for daniel. I know we do not have as many state medalist returning to the region this year but we are going to work on that this season. I hope the region is well represented this season. SInce Bundy left who will be the next dominate wrestler from region 8???

U better be a family going to Choo Choo town. It's all in the family down there :thumb:

Same for Reion 2. When we went to state I know I pulled for the kids on the other teams. I have my fav's like everyone out there. One of the kids I like to watch is Jordan Harless from Karns. Has always been fearless and just a good kid.

The Commando's will be 3 deep in some weight classes. I guess what want kill them should make them stronger :lol:

U better be a family going to Choo Choo town. It's all in the family down there :lol:

Same for Reion 2. When we went to state I know I pulled for the kids on the other teams. I have my fav's like everyone out there. One of the kids I like to watch is Jordan Harless from Karns. Has always been fearless and just a good kid.

The Commando's will be 3 deep in some weight classes. I guess what want kill them should make them stronger :thumb:

sounds like the commandos will be strong again this year.

Edited by werazzlin