PUNTER/KICKER

wreaking havoc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoMo Stewart does both for us. He has been excellent on kickoffs this year. He is better than average on P.A.T.s and field goals and has done a good job flipping field position with his punting. We're glad to have him!

kid from dyersburg has won games with his leg "flipping" the field. did a great job on both covington and haywood games. he is a true testament to special teams being special

Papatiger, is that left footed one in there and accounted for, if so, that dropped his average way down.

Yes unfortunately the left footed kick was averaged in because it was a kick. Doesn't matter that it wasn't his normal kicking foot. Great play though, huh? I think his best is 65 yards. He's kicked several beyond 50.

Not to be rude but this is the first week of the playoffs and we are talking about punters/kickers. C'mon guys lets make the topics interesting.

NOT TO BE RUDE, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POST DON'T MAKE A COMMENT. WHO IS THE KID FROM WEST TENNESSEE EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT? I THINK HIS LAST NAME IS ADAMOPOLOUS OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.

NOT TO BE RUDE, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POST DON'T MAKE A COMMENT. WHO IS THE KID FROM WEST TENNESSEE EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT? I THINK HIS LAST NAME IS ADAMOPOLOUS OR SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE.

its christos adamopolous and he is prolly the best in the state.... kicked a couple of field goals of 50+.... idk about his punting though.. he plays in lexington