PUNTER/KICKER

wreaking havoc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its christos adamopolous and he is prolly the best in the state.... kicked a couple of field goals of 50+.... idk about his punting though.. he plays in lexington

he was at the UT camp when i was there and he showed out at kicking...but i can't remember much when he came over to punting...i know he wasn't there long though

he was at the UT camp when i was there and he showed out at kicking...but i can't remember much when he came over to punting...i know he wasn't there long though

:(

Michael Hammons from Polk County High School region 3. He is a junior and a great punter/kicker.

He is highly ranked in Tenn. by prokicker.com in both Kicking and punting.

Stats 28 of 33 pats

field goals from the 31 and 43 yard range, can hit from the 55 if needed, strong leg

Punt average is 38.5 with his last 7 punts averaging 41 yards

Kickoff average is 56 yards with 40% going thru the endzone.

:lol:

i think clay biscelia from cumberland gap he is prolly one of the best in the state on time in practice he kicked a 50 yard field goal we couldn't believe it we were all amazed he can punt about the same so

i think clay biscelia from cumberland gap he is prolly one of the best in the state on time in practice he kicked a 50 yard field goal we couldn't believe it we were all amazed he can punt about the same so