2007 Draft

The college season is in full swing and we're seeing who has talent and can take it to the next level.

List 1 - 5 your picks for 2007's NFL draft.

1. Brady Quinn Notre Dame

2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma

3. Ted Ginn Jr. Ohio St.

4. Calvin Johnson Georgia Tech

5. Robert Meachem Tennessee

Several are underclassmen and may not come out.

Have fun with it!

The college season is in full swing and we're seeing who has talent and can take it to the next level.

List 1 - 5 your picks for 2007's NFL draft.

1. Brady Quinn Notre Dame

2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma

3. Ted Ginn Jr. Ohio St.

4. Calvin Johnson Georgia Tech

5. Robert Meachem Tennessee

Several are underclassmen and may not come out.

Have fun with it!

Clemson DE..Can't remember his first name, but his last name is Gaines...

So far, I don't see in huge impact players that will make for a strong #1 pick.

I would agree with that if I was going to pick someone who I think is game changing type of player it would be Calvin Johnson the 6-4 receiver from Georgia Tech. I think you could also say running back Adrian Peterson of Oklahoma if he hadn't hurt his shoulder or if he comes back healthy for a bowl game and looks good in the NFL combine but both of those guys are Juniors so they hadn't declared yet.

I think the #1 team will go with a QB but what might be interesting is who that will be? Brady Quinn - Notre Dame or if he declares Junior Brian Brohm - Louisville also it might depend on how well Troy Smith - Ohio St. does the rest of the year and in the combine because he isn't even listed in the 1st rd. of several different mock drafts while Quinn & Brohm are listed as top 5 picks.

Edited by Sequatchie

Guest dare_2_dream

The #1 overall will depend on who has the pick or if they are willing to trade it, etc. I was shocked that Houston didn't take Reggie Bush, in the 2006 draft. If they don't play any better than they did against the Titans last Sunday, they get a do-over. <_<

.. but there is no playing coming into the draft who is quite like Reggie Bush, they really messed up big time with that pick

• 4 weeks later...