Claiborne at Fulton

Road2Three

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiborne is 8-2, but lost those two in Region 1-3A. Falcons have scored 102 points and only given up 20 total yards, not points, but yards the last two games. Claiborne has a good back, but is that enough to keep them in the game?

With the athletes Fulton has, this game should not be close. Fulton wins by at least 20 points. Probably more!!!

You're right Fulton has to many athletes and this game should not be close. Claiborne without a doubt will have the best player on the field but one man don't win football games. I know most of you probably think Rogan is better, but I've seen them both on several occasions and Helton is a much better player. He's bigger, faster and runs much harder, but being from Claiborne County he's gone unnoticed up untill now.

You're right Fulton has to many athletes and this game should not be close. Claiborne without a doubt will have the best player on the field but one man don't win football games. I know most of you probably think Rogan is better, but I've seen them both on several occasions and Helton is a much better player. He's bigger, faster and runs much harder, but being from Claiborne County he's gone unnoticed up untill now.

There is NO way Helton is faster than Rogan. I also have seen them both play, and you must be on crack if you think Helton is faster. Claiborne goes unnoticed because they are not in the same league as teams like Fulton.

You're right about Claiborne not being in the same league as Fulton. Fulton will win by 40, but Helton is faster. I had some idiot tell me Rogan was fastewr than Shiverdecker to.I watched them run track last year and the kid from Bearden and the kid from Carter came closer to Shiverdecker than Rogan did.

who is helton AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! what joke he couldnet hold rogans jock strap!

OK…you have officially disqualified yourself from any future comments on coacht! Please collect your commemorative “Biggest Sheep in the Flock” coffee mug and tie on your way out!

Are u guys crazy. The whole fulton team is better than helton. I would put there fourth string running back at running back before i would helton. HE IS NO WERE NEAR THE RUNNINGBACK DENNIS ROGAN IS. You guys in claiborne must be on sumthin and it will show on friday nite which is better. I doubt rogan will even get tackled.

Edited by Bassfishing_205

rogan is by far the better player.he can do everything and heck he will even paint your fence if you want him to.i guess we will see friday night though.

yes i agree with u all that claiborne will lose because fulton is an awesome team. but if rogan, whoever the guy is, is better than helton why didn't he set the record for 2nd most rushing yards in tssaa state history? we'll just have to wait until friday to see who the better athlete is...and i can guarantee you it will be ryan helton.