Van Buren Vs. Dekalb Co.

vanbureneagle

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a class act. Where are you from anyway??????????????????? Do you even know our fans? Because it sure doesn't sound like it. We got the loudest and most passionate student section and overall fans around, at least from what I've seen over the years.

I don't know any of your fans but my statement was based on watching your fans. Fans can be loud and passionate and still be a class act. I have seen a lot of high school basketball games ( I guess that means I am getting old) and on Tuesday night the fans of Dekalb Co. were a class act. The players were physcial but not dirty. That's the way it is suppose to be done. I did not see any "Attitude" from the players either. Once again I will state my opionion, Both the fans and players were class acts.

I don't know any of your fans but my statement was based on watching your fans. Fans can be loud and passionate and still be a class act. I have seen a lot of high school basketball games ( I guess that means I am getting old) and on Tuesday night the fans of Dekalb Co. were a class act. The players were physcial but not dirty. That's the way it is suppose to be done. I did not see any "Attitude" from the players either. Once again I will state my opionion, Both the fans and players were class acts.

I saw your fans also and they were kinda loud at times, and I think van buren did play a good game. I hope we can play you guys next year or something because you have good fans and a good team. By the way I use to talk smack on coachT but after getting kicked off twice I have decided to calm it down unless its about cannon county ofcourse.

Ok guy we made some out rageuos predictions aperently van buren very good team, i dont think our team over looked them but we the fans did aperently good luck to van buren in their games this season i expect a hard fight in the next game similar to this one we will have to come out gunnin.

DC shut your trap and quit talkin so much smack till u can really back it up our student section stunk ###### yesterday till the 4th quarter, its def gonna be much better next game vs station camp but still i know we give teams as hard of time as we can but last year was the fisrt real student section iv ever seen at our school since iv lived here so i dont think u have much to back your statement right now hopefully you will in future years but right now you dont i know your only on here to ###### people off but if your gonna do it do it with facts ok man its not all bout the trash talk even tho i do like it sometimes lol

GO TIGERS

Shut up micah. :thumb:

I agree with Sledgehammer. DC fans were wanting their team to win just like VB, That's how it is supposed to be. You can tell by how a team plays the game if it is a class program or not. DC was well disciplined and made good adjustments, and had high energy. A great ball game but I still don't like getting beat. when we take a defeat like this one I am proud to see our boys hold their head high. We are not happy with the out come of the game by any means, We were expecting VB to win and had opportunities but fell short in the end. I think we will have a good season this year, and would like to thank the DC faithful for wishing us a good season. Maybe the rest of the teams especially those of our district will over look VB like some in DC did. Good luck to Dekalb County on the rest of their season.

(by the way some of our boys were impressed by the way DC boys conducted themselves during the game. It is nice to play a game where there is so much passion and be able to say that was a good game.)

Maybe next year!!

I agree with Sledgehammer. DC fans were wanting their team to win just like VB, That's how it is supposed to be. You can tell by how a team plays the game if it is a class program or not. DC was well disciplined and made good adjustments, and had high energy. A great ball game but I still don't like getting beat. when we take a defeat like this one I am proud to see our boys hold their head high. We are not happy with the out come of the game by any means, We were expecting VB to win and had opportunities but fell short in the end. I think we will have a good season this year, and would like to thank the DC faithful for wishing us a good season. Maybe the rest of the teams especially those of our district will over look VB like some in DC did. Good luck to Dekalb County on the rest of their season.

(by the way some of our boys were impressed by the way DC boys conducted themselves during the game. It is nice to play a game where there is so much passion and be able to say that was a good game.)

Maybe next year!!

I kinda feel for your team and fans because they were in to the game a lot and I was in the concession stand in the 1st half and that place was pretty loud especially on your side. Last year we had a lot of passionate fans and most of them have graduated, and I think with the win against you guys will keep that strong fanbase alive in the BIG DC!

By the way out of all the VBC fans that came to the concession stand they made you guys look good, espicially the girls. :(

Your a class act. Where are you from anyway??????????????????? Do you even know our fans? Because it sure doesn't sound like it. We got the loudest and most passionate student section and overall fans around, at least from what I've seen over the years.

sorry bout that comment I didnt know "class act" was a good thing, thanks for the comment