bearden upsets hendersonville

futbolman123

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville fooled a lot of folks by dominating weak teams this season.

I said a month ago on here that bearden was one of the top 2-3 teams in the state.

You really should seek some therapy on this "weak" complex you have. Some of us enjoyed the 9 day break from your criticism. I suppose you have regained your strength to go after the losing teams again. It's time for you to tell the world that

Hendersonville fooled a lot of folks by dominating weak teams this season.

I said a month ago on here that bearden was one of the top 2-3 teams in the state.

You really should seek some therapy on this "weak" complex you have. Some of us enjoyed the 9 day break from your criticism. I suppose you have regained your strength to go after the losing teams again. It's time for you to tell the world that St. Agnes is where they are (unscored upon in State) because of their week schedule and currently tied for a state record of having 2 goals scored on in 27 games. One more day, win or lose, we can move on.

You really should seek some therapy on this "weak" complex you have. Some of us enjoyed the 9 day break from your criticism. I suppose you have regained your strength to go after the losing teams again. It's time for you to tell the world that St. Agnes is where they are (unscored upon in State) because of their week schedule and currently tied for a state record of having 2 goals scored on in 27 games. One more day, win or lose, we can move on.

St Agnes did play a weak schedule overall.

BAM!

Actually, you ought to seek some therapy yourself h2odog. I think I've really gotten to you. Not intended. I've noticed that you seem to wait until I post and then pounce. Get over it yourself.

As long-time readers know, I like teams to play good schedules. If you don't, I'm going to go after you. If you think you are going to be good, then beef up the schedule. It's simple. Look at the teams around you. Collierville and Houston have earned my respect because they seek out tough teams all season to play year after year.

BAM!

Actually, you ought to seek some therapy yourself h2odog. I think I've really gotten to you. Not intended. I've noticed that you seem to wait until I post and then pounce. Get over it yourself.

As long-time readers know, I like teams to play good schedules. If you don't, I'm going to go after you. If you think you are going to be good, then beef up the schedule. It's simple. Look at the teams around you. Collierville and Houston have earned my respect because they seek out tough teams all season to play year after year.

Understand. Houston and Collierville have an invitional and SAA is not invited. Baylor, siegel and other are. It took 2 yrs. to get the Collierville game. Katie Hunter is a tradition and so on. What bugs me is that all the weak teams you speak of are league games and their is no choice. SAA has played 26 games prior to state. Unfortunately, schools like Hutchison graduated 9 Sr. last year and have to rebuild. SAA lost 1, so we are in a strength posture when others are not. If you look at Eurosports, you will see that SAA played many of the teams Collierville and Houston played and won 8-0 and they won 4-0. This was not running up the score. It is depth of the talent. Most of these games had only 1 or 2 goals the second half and they had to challenging, such as headers. How do you tell a race house not to run or a hunting dog not to hunt. The magnitude of the victories makes it appear these teams are weak, but it is not due to a contrived schedule. Lastly, I don't wait to attack you as I see your posts frequently, just respond when you hit close to home. The Girls are at worst 2nd in the State if they don't prevail tomorrow. The best ever for SAA. If fortunate and they are number one, then maybe some of you guys who keep uning the weak schedule arguement will have to understand that this is insulting to a team that is good enough to win over all DII and the defending (and maybe repeating) AAA Champ as well. Sorry, but the girls deserve more respect at this point in the season.

Understand. Houston and Collierville have an invitional and SAA is not invited. Baylor, siegel and other are. It took 2 yrs. to get the Collierville game. Katie Hunter is a tradition and so on. What bugs me is that all the weak teams you speak of are league games and their is no choice. SAA has played 26 games prior to state. Unfortunately, schools like Hutchison graduated 9 Sr. last year and have to rebuild. SAA lost 1, so we are in a strength posture when others are not. If you look at Eurosports, you will see that SAA played many of the teams Collierville and Houston played and won 8-0 and they won 4-0. This was not running up the score. It is depth of the talent. Most of these games had only 1 or 2 goals the second half and they had to challenging, such as headers. How do you tell a race house not to run or a hunting dog not to hunt. The magnitude of the victories makes it appear these teams are weak, but it is not due to a contrived schedule. Lastly, I don't wait to attack you as I see your posts frequently, just respond when you hit close to home. The Girls are at worst 2nd in the State if they don't prevail tomorrow. The best ever for SAA. If fortunate and they are number one, then maybe some of you guys who keep uning the weak schedule arguement will have to understand that this is insulting to a team that is good enough to win over all DII and the defending (and maybe repeating) AAA Champ as well. Sorry, but the girls deserve more respect at this point in the season.

This year I have seen Collierville, Franklin, Siegel, Bearden, Farragut, Oak Ridge, Baylor, CAK, Hendersonville, GPS, and SAA. That's a pretty good sample of the best teams in the State. In my opinion, SAA wins at least 7-8 out of 10 games against any of these teams.

Not to take anything away from the other fine teams on the list, but SAA is really a step above in terms of mature talent.