West Greene's New Football Coach

rebelfan1969

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone that loves coaching and kids and takes pride in his community. Do you think every football team is #1? You start from the bottom and work your way up! That is the challenge for a coach. When you can take a team from losing to winning! And if people like you would quit downing a program like West Greene and other teams we would be alot better off. Go Hampton Bulldogs!

You are oblivious to how things are in Greene County...it would be a miracle for someone to turn this program around with 3 coaches...do you think that Barry didnt want to win or didnt care???? You cant make chicken salad out of....well you know the rest....

You are oblivious to how things are in Greene County...it would be a miracle for someone to turn this program around with 3 coaches...do you think that Barry didnt want to win or didnt care???? You cant make chicken salad out of....well you know the rest....

Barry gave up 3 years ago.I like Barry as a person but he is not a very good football coach.Mosheim elementary has a good team almost every year,but when they get to WGHS something happens.Their is talent at WGHS,but you have to have a coach that can find it.

Barry gave up 3 years ago.I like Barry as a person but he is not a very good football coach.Mosheim elementary has a good team almost every year,but when they get to WGHS something happens.Their is talent at WGHS,but you have to have a coach that can find it.

Mosheim has a good team every year?? Give me a break....whodoes Mosheim have a good year against....other smaller GREENE COUNTY schools...so in other words dont judge Mosheims success on other peoples failures...and just how many games did the rest of the Greene County teams win??

Mosheim has a good team every year?? Give me a break....whodoes Mosheim have a good year against....other smaller GREENE COUNTY schools...so in other words dont judge Mosheims success on other peoples failures...and just how many games did the rest of the Greene County teams win??

You don't no anything about Greene County and their elementary schools.

Mosheim and CDMS should be "good" every year when they are playing in a league of schools that are 4, 5, and 6 times smaller in grades 6-8 than they are. CDMS is 5.6 times bigger than Glenwood. For comparison Dobysns Bennet is only 3 times bigger than South Greene. Maybe DB should be in the conf with SG, WG, NG, and CD. They would have a "good" team every year!! :thumb:;)

Mosheim and CDMS should be "good" every year when they are playing in a league of schools that are 4, 5, and 6 times smaller in grades 6-8 than they are. CDMS is 5.6 times bigger than Glenwood. For comparison Dobysns Bennet is only 3 times bigger than South Greene. Maybe DB should be in the conf with SG, WG, NG, and CD. They would have a "good" team every year!! :blink::blink:

Ummmmmmm fuzzy math here-----also the DB and SG comparison is a lil like apples and oranges. According to your logic lets put Tusculum into the ACC cause they are only about 2000 students smaller than Wake Forest.

Ummmmmmm fuzzy math here-----also the DB and SG comparison is a lil like apples and oranges. According to your logic lets put Tusculum into the ACC cause they are only about 2000 students smaller than Wake Forest.

The only thing fuzzy would be how you compare schools in higher education that can choose their player base with public elementary and high schools which do not. Duh!

I GUARANTEE you that I know TWICE as much as YOU....and that includes about Greene County Elementary Schools...dont be making cowardly statements on here and not backing up your accusations with facts. What would you like to know about Greene County Schools??? Because I can tell you....

The only thing fuzzy would be how you compare schools in higher education that can choose their player base with public elementary and high schools which do not. Duh!

The fuzzy math part came from your reference to cdms being 5.6 times bigger than glenwood-----i dont think it is that much bigger. I agree with you that cdms should play in another division but it is up to the school board. I made the TC WF comparison to illustrate the nonsense of putting DB in the greene county league.