CAK vs. USJ

vols14

This won't be close. I wouldn't be surprised to see CAK win 4-0 or more. USJ's sole advantage is that they're rested. They got to play a creampuff in the first round before having to play a tired catholic team. CAK has had two close, overtime games against two very good teams.

This advantage won't be enough for USJ.

I agree. I don't think this will be much of a game for CAK. If they play their game that I know they're capable of, then this should be an easy shut out. CAK has had a great season this year and I hope they can finish it off with a win. Good luck girls!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping USJ can be competitive today and that officiating doesn't decide the game.

Anything more than a 3 point difference in the final score really has to tell TSSAA that the bracket draw (decisions?) need to be re-worked for the future.

CAK vs USJ, have a great FINAL game !!!

Why? USJ had ND and KC in their pool for volleyball. No complaints here, but to be the best, you have to beat the best, whether in semis, quarters or finals. I think USJ has proven that they can play with the big dogs. It didn't seem to be a problem when there were no West Tn teams competing for the title, why now?

Go Lady Bruins!!

Hoping USJ can be competitive today and that officiating doesn't decide the game.

Anything more than a 3 point difference in the final score really has to tell TSSAA that the bracket draw (decisions?) need to be re-worked for the future.

CAK vs USJ, have a great FINAL game !!!

I agree with Old Timer. Why? Did your team not make it this year?