WHAT PLAYERS ARE GOING TO MAKE A IMPACT IN 1A NEXT YEAR!

trojanfan#1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan could ony get yards aganist lesser opponents. Big games and loses he was not as productive either.

As you said he "could be". Marco stats will keep going as long as MP keeps winning and his could have to if Bruceton would have won.

How many more TD does Marco have over Jordan? How many less carries did he have. Those numbers are the ones that are impressive.

Marco doesn't play on D. the Jordan kid never leaves the field. That says a lot of what he has done this year. :D

He's probably trying to figure out what your point (or lack thereof) is. You sure haven't presented him with any data to back up your "opinion."

simple, take away 2000+ yards and all the touchdowns and see where you end up, i watched the playoff game last week :thumb: and without marco you would be at home this week.

simple, take away 2000+ yards and all the touchdowns and see where you end up, i watched the playoff game last week :thumb: and without marco you would be at home this week.

We are at home this week, hosting Wayne County in the second round of the playoffs.

After 10 games, Jordan led the state. MArco took after after last weeks playoff game.

Jordan wil have a big impact as he could be a Division 1 recruit. He is a warrior on defense at 6' 210 lbs he excels at SS and WLB. He will be a defensive player in college. Will Marco be a D1 recruit?

Jordan has at least 100 more carries and still Dailey has him beat in yardage.

Chas Scruggs from Lookout Valley had over 2300 yds rushing this yr. He made a trip to the "creekbank" this past Fri. it was his last game this yr. :thumb: I don't think he got his 200+ yd/gm avg. I think JB will shut Marco down, I think his stats make him look a little better than he actually is. You guys need to quit scheduling all those "cupcake" teams and play "up" as much as possible.

next year chas scruggs will b da best running back in all of tennessee i believe he will break every record there is he will make all of other teams fall 2 their knees

i have played with both jordan and daily i think i would have 2 go with daily jordan is alot stronger back and fast....daily is really fast and can cut or anything he wants with the ball....

chad jordan has nothing on chas scruggs

that jordan kid might be good but MARCO is great

jordan is good marco is great and chas scruggs is da best