Dobbins Bennett vs Billy Blount

owlsbeak

Tell me it ain't so. I hear handed DB it first and last loss of the year. I thought this was a weak region??? Guess not huh...

Billy Blount is a solid football team. The Owls were fortunate to win against them.

:thumb:

If that's true, you've got big trouble when Sevier Co. arrives next Friday. I would put WB in the same category as SC. You may have to clean and store YOUR shoulder pad next Saturday.

Edited by balley8780

What do you think TG? Seriously,WB beat Sevier county, Mcminn beat WB...Owls beat WB barely and didn't seem to have much trouble with McMinn..we shut down Mcdermott. So what do you think about the Matchup?I don't think you can go by just one game. I think WB is better than Mcminn. WB beat DB. DB beat Sevier County.?? Sevier beat Mcminn. Who can tell by the wins vs losses this year.

You would put WB in the same category as a team they've beaten? :thumb:

What do you think TG? Seriously,WB beat Sevier county, Mcminn beat WB...Owls beat WB barely and didn't seem to have much trouble with McMinn..we shut down Mcdermott. So what do you think about the Matchup?I don't think you can go by just one game. I think WB is better than Mcminn. WB beat DB. DB beat Sevier County.?? Sevier beat Mcminn. Who can tell by the wins vs losses this year.

I agree that you can't tell much of anything by comparing wins vs losses among those teams. If anything, it confuses it even more. The only thing you can look at is common opponents, and head-to-head. WB is 1-1 in common opponents, as is Sevier County. That's pretty much a wash, but, WB also beat Sevier County head-to-head. I would say that these two teams are close, but, I don't think that you can put Sevier County ahead of William Blount.